TGIF ๐ŸŽ‰ What's your plan for this weekend?

Christopher Nguyen
45 replies
It's all about the grind for me right now! I'm gearing up for an exciting product launch on Monday and working tirelessly to get the website up and running as we speak. How about you? What's keeping you busy these days? Let's embrace the hustle and celebrate the progress we're making!

Replies

Anna Mizina
going to see Canal Pride in Amsterdam ๐Ÿšค ๐ŸŒˆ
Anna Mizina
@semigrownkid highly recommend to visit, but not in the winter when it's rainy and no sun for months))
Cynthia Brooks
I'm occupied with preparing for an upcoming product launch scheduled for Monday, and my main focus is to diligently work on getting the website ready while embracing the hustle and acknowledging the progress being made.
ร‡aฤŸla ร‡aฤŸlar
Well, it looks like I have no special plans for the weekend. I guess I'll be working again, such is the fate of being an entrepreneur, right? ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿš€
Christopher Nguyen
@mho22 @uxcagla ๐Ÿฅฒ totally related! What are you guys working on?
Yannick
@uxcagla @semigrownkid I'm working on a Eslint Playground for web developers. It helps making your configuration file with all the fixable rules provided by eslint plugins. Named Flintable.com
ร‡aฤŸla ร‡aฤŸlar
@mho22 @semigrownkid We've released a new AI email marketing tool mailscribe.com Additionally, I'll be working on our website this weekend to improve the user experience. Exciting stuff! ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿ’ป
Christopher Nguyen
@mariamoore_89 Yayy What are you planning to do? Something nature?
Alexander Watts
Partyyyyy๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰
Magda Koluszkowska
Recharging my batteries on a bike in the forest, just to clear my mind and start Monday with some fresh ideas for developing my product ๐Ÿšดโ€โ™€๏ธ
Barada Sahu
Folks - to bring a lil break to the hustle I played the AI Titans quiz today. It's a friday after all Btw, I got hinton
Barada Sahu
@semigrownkid a fun quiz on how far down the ai rabbit hole are we? Dropped today on PH
Rok Bozic
Prepare for our PH launch soon. Keep building, keep executing & go to somewhere nice, like a lake and work remotely.
Christopher Nguyen
@bzcrk Love you spirit. Me working as well ๐Ÿš€ let us know when you launch your product, you have my upvote ๐Ÿ˜€
Igor Lysenko
I'm busy sorting out my team's cases for next week.
Apollon Latsoudis
Working on some visually compelling content on the platform I am using for showcasing its unique features. I am trying something new this time around. I was also hoping on working on a side project on the same platform (personal use which relates to storyteling)
Paul Russell
I'll be doing some camping.
Italo Costa | System Developer
I worked hard all week. I think I'm going to sleep ๐Ÿ˜ด Good luck on your launch. Success on your journey.
Kunal Mehta
Hey there! ๐ŸŽ‰ Weekends are meant for relaxation and enjoyment. Personally, I love exploring new ideas and connecting with fellow entrepreneurs. If you're planning to launch a product soon, I'd be thrilled to hear more about it and offer any advice or support you might need. Feel free to connect with me on Product Hunt, and let's make this weekend even more exciting! Have a fantastic time ahead! ๐Ÿ˜Š
Christopher Nguyen
@realkunalmehta Thanks a bunch! Launching today, and your support means a lot to me. https://www.producthunt.com/prod...