Tell me that AI tool that changed your life

Ula Thefoo
10 replies
Time saving, giving accuracy, joining edges. There is a lot but everything is changing quickly. Share with us those tools that really changed your game

Replies

Stefan Pettersson
Previously I used Fiverr for designing app icons and similar pictures. Now I use Midjourney. I find it easier to communicate with Midjourney, than on Fiverr (that is the big downside on that platform - so hard to communicate), I get a better result, and I can instantly iterate on it.
ᗰᗩ᙭ ᒍ.
Don’t really want to self promote but kind of have to with this discussion post. It’s too perfect😅 Check out Bara we are launching the Platform soon, it’s an audio2docs AI, while testing it I’ve honestly found myself just using it more then testing even.
Henry Habib
I love using ChatGPT ADA - honestly, in my industry, using ADA simply just wipes out hundreds of jobs! I also like AI-based personalized News to audio apps, like Recast AI or Tailor
George Burmistrov
It's pretty obvious, but ChatGPT. It allowed us to cut so many corners when filling the website with content. Sure thing, it's still not a magic pill that will do everything for you, gotta work on the content, but it really makes the life easier.
Cursor => bringing chatGPT functionality straight into my IDE has made coding 10x faster for me
Maksym Skrypka
I think ChatGPT helps me to solve various tasks faster. Therefore, this tool is useful for me