Struggling with SEO: Google doesn't index my blog 🤔

Hello! Did this happen to any of you as well? Technically everything is ok (tags, robots.txt, etc..). On Google Search Console, clicking on "Testing live URL", it says "Page can be indexed". The website is new (a month or so) and the blog has mainly AI-generated posts. AI shouldn't affect indexing, from what Google declared. I read it can happen for new websites. Any suggestion?

Replies

Boštjan Klajnščak
Try submitting the pages that haven't been indexed yet on a daily basis. I think you can submit 10/day. We had the same problem with our site and it worked. Also, don't forget to submit your sitemap(s).
@bostjan_klajnscak I did both: the sitemaps are scanned but the pages are still not indexed even if manually submitted
Boštjan Klajnščak
@alessio_mavica Nothing happens over night in GSC ;-). For every 10 URLs we submitted, it took on average 7-10 days for them to appear as indexed.
@bostjan_klajnscak Yes, I'm not worried about time :) The problem is that I submitted them a month ago and still nothing. I have the feeling something is wrong...
ISTIAK AHMAD
Alessio if its already a month or so it should be indexed already. might be some technical issues , me be use some third party tools to analyze. I forgot the names of some good tools though. I will let you know if i find again