Stress is part of life. How do you manage it?

Ella Amelia
27 replies

Replies

ave
I try to reframe stressful situations in a more positive light.
Xavier JJ
Meditation, working out and facial ice bath, First thing in the morning for me :)
Ethan Tole
@dailyfitnessai what is facial ice bath ?
Xavier JJ
@ethan_tole Basically a prepare a bowl of ice water, then plunge your face only into the water and hold you breath for like 20 seconds. it is medically proven to have instant reduce in anxiety as it simulates your 'vagus nerve'.
Ethan Tole
@dailyfitnessai got it.. why not do full body ice bath that includes the face.. ?
Ethan Tole
@dailyfitnessai you should use a chest freezer or freeze ice like i do.. i have 3 10 litter boxes that i freeze every day
Theo
@ethan_tole @dailyfitnessai I'm sorry but sounds like something Partick Bateman would do ahahahaha /lh
Naomi Perri
To manage stress, you can identify stressors, practice time management, engage in relaxation techniques, exercise regularly, maintain a healthy diet, prioritize sleep, seek social support, pursue hobbies, practice mindfulness, and consider professional help if needed. Additionally, limiting screen time and reducing stimulants like alcohol and tobacco can contribute to stress reduction. Remember that individual strategies may vary, so it's important to find what works best for you and be patient with yourself.
Taking a break from social media and walk in nature, or if the weather is too bad, doing some light reading with hot chocolate 😍
Lisa Steingold
I would definitely check out the TED Talk "How to make stress your friend" by Kelly McGonigal. Turns out the worse you think stress is for you, the more negatively it impacts you. Change your mindset, change the effect.
Ethan Tole
wim hof breathing. meditation. ice bath
Lin Vert
You need to deal with it through awareness and willingness! That's it
Isabel Hely
Relaxation techniques. Deep breathing, meditation, and yoga can all help to reduce stress levels.
Saif Ahmed
Launching soon!
Simple, just a sound sleep.
AmazingSylvia
My personal highly recommended everyone to do message when u feel stressful.
Theo
Exercise, video games, spending time with friends and loved ones, hockey, being super fun and cool :D Hahaha no but seriously, optimism plays a big role in my day-to-day!
Tom Lee
Accepting the fact that sometimes it's ok to be stressed out, to not feel ok, and binge on chocolate for a bit :)
hayato onodera
I sleep well, and the next day, alone, I go for a walk in a city a little far from where I usually go!
Mansi Trivedi
Coffee, music and good food! I try and keep it simple 😇💜