Social Media vs. Email marketing

Aristo Coutinho
159 replies
Which is more effective?

Replies

Robert P
Personalization is where email shines. Addressing recipients by name and tailoring content to their preferences enhances engagement and drives better response rates.
Christopher Nguyen
Email for sure! So start your newsletter ASAP
Jijo John
@semigrownkid if you wanna write amazing emails try - https://textcraftai.com
Alarape Oluwatobiloba
@semigrownkid nice tho. But not all business need email marketing I think social media marketing works for some businesses
Ashna S
Everything depends on WHO your audience is.
Kayode Odeleye
@ashna_s agreed and the strategies can go hand in hand each business also has to experiment ti find out what works
Olena Bomko
Why to choose if you can do both :)
Erkin Bek
I dont know yet, but guess both of them good for different prospects
Anusua Seal
For me it's Social Media.
It's like comparing apples and oranges, really. Each has its own strengths. no?
Gloria G
It ultimately depends on your target audience and goals. Both social media and email marketing can be effective, but it's important to choose the right platform for your specific needs. For me, I choose both😉
Armin Nehzat
It really depends on your product & target audience. It's like asking which tyre is better? They each have an intended purpose & you need to see which audience/community better aligns with your product.
I believe in any case social media is a must newsletter is a should have
Mohammad Elzahaby
I think at the end of the day it depends on your target audience but for B2B it is definitly email marketing!
Mohammad Elzahaby
@olena_bomko i haven't made good expierences with linkedin, I am also running a event business called b2b-liga all our customers come from emails sent out
Hina Shehzad
Both are trending in their on way so I would prefer both
Email marketing for the short term and social media for the long term :)
Dennis Aronov
Both. They are often two different audiences and the two methods can have two different goals in mind.
Evgeniya Chernishyova
I think that email has a direct impact, there is a higher probability that a person will see the email and find it relevant. Due to social media algorithms, they only show the content that we like, so it's not guaranteed that your post will be noticed. Of course, I'm not talking about paid advertising
Kevin Kay
Social Media is best for me. Because I am not strong in Email Marketing :)
Yulia Belov
Newsletter works well for the audience who came to you. For others - only social. How often do you read emails with updates even you subscribed for it before?
Steve Lou
I think email marketing is often overlooked but it's definitely one of the most effective channels. As already said, get your newsletter going :)
Oleg Tomenko
Effective for what?