So thrilled to be live in a few minutes with Morph 1.0!

Julien Ergan
16 replies
Dear Product Hunt community, We are so thrilled to be only a few minutes away from sharing with you the first full version of Morph: Morph 1.0! We have learned a lot from our first launch of Morph beta. We are coming back with new features that we hope you’ll find exciting and most importantly useful when it comes to dealing with your data in your daily work life. I don’t want to reveal too much just now, I just can’t wait to hear your thoughts on launch page! Cheers everyone!

Replies

Rob Chapman
LET'S GOOOOOooooo
Hikaru Nagashima
@julienergan I'm very much looking forward to it.
EriF
🚀🚀🚀
Julien Ergan
@neelptl2602 Thanks so much Neel, "the guy with the purple background" 😋😎 Thanks for your support, much appreciated!
hurrraaay!!! good luck 🤞
Julien Ergan
@mehmet_yitmen1 Thank you so much for the good vibes Mehmet! We hope to get the good currents today! 🪁🏄‍♂️
Carol Moh
You guys are off to a great start! 🚀
Vincent Xu
Hey there! I'm really excited to hear about the upcoming launch of Morph 1.0! It sounds like you've made some great improvements since the beta version. As someone who is also planning to launch my own product soon, I would love to hear any advice you have for someone in my position. Additionally, I'm really looking forward to trying out Morph 1.0 and providing you with feedback once it's live. If you could click on the "Notify" button, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance and best of luck with your launch!