πŸš€ Skyrocketed to 1,187 Waitlist Sign-ups in Just 18 Days Pre-Launch! Discover Our Secret Sauce 🌟

Atticus Li
32 replies
We cracked the code to explosive signups. 21.4% average conversion rate compared to 2.2% for the SaaS industry benchmark. My background is in behavioral economics and conversion rate optimization here is how I did it: A/B Testing Mastery with Unbounce: Dived deep into what clicks with our audience by testing every element. πŸ“Š Design Dream Team: Hired 6 top-tier landing page designers and let creativity flow in Figma, narrowing it down to the four ultimate designs for A/B testing. 🎨 Multi-Platform Ad Blitz: Launched campaigns across SEM Google, Bing, Meta, Reddit, Quora, Pinterest, and more to pinpoint where our message soared the highest. πŸš€ Rinse and Repeat for Optimization: We kept fine-tuning ads and landing pages, embracing the power of iteration to enhance our messaging, layout, and overall strategy. πŸ” Challenge the Status Quo: Ignored the competitors’ playbook. Our target audience is unique, and we tailored our approach to resonate directly with them. 🎯 Experiment, Adapt, Succeed: Constant experimentation slashed our CPA, ensuring we got more bang for our buck every step of the way. πŸ’Έ In addition to the waitlist, we also have around 800 clients' emails that we will market at launch! Jobsolv is launching on March 14th, armed with insights and strategies that put us on the map. Ready to be part of the revolution? Stay tuned. Support us: https://www.producthunt.com/prod...

Replies

Thomas
Big congratulation!
Iris Matt
It's amazing ! best of luck
Swayam
That's amazing Atticus, congratulations!!
Cole Adam
Great work !
Arnout Ulenberg
Sounds super nice! I am very curious what the budget has been for the marketing and design you did - does it fit "bootstrapping"?
Rebaika James
big congratulation !
Peter Wener
this is great advice, thank you!!
Sahukari Bhargavi
it's amazing congratulations πŸ‘
Andrzej Pacholik
@atticusli Congratz! Can you share the link to the landing page? Curious to see it!
Atticus Li
@andrzej_pacholik Sure! There is no specific landing page, since we have about 5-7 variants running at one time, I have no idea which one you will land on! :) https://try.jobsolv.com/waitlist
Andrzej Pacholik
@atticusli thanks :) Its a powerful value prop statement, I like it! If my product doesn’t take off, I might try it out, haha.
Luc Detiger
Wow congrats! How long did you prep for this waitlist launch?
Abigail Salimpuran
Congratulations in advance! I can see now your success is on the way already. My support is here!
Bob WIlsey
Many Many Congratulations! Best of luck!
I'm totally hooked on A/B testing to make conversations better.
Dmitrii Volosatov
Amazing! Congratulations!
Ashley from Shadow
Which platform did you see the highest engagement?