Single most useful app of your life?

Leena Chitnis
85 replies

Replies

Zulfi Husain
Gotta say youtube as well. It has so much value for me - solutions or trying to fix something, entertainment, podcasts. etc.
Mr. Hills
For me its 'X' / what about you?
Leena Chitnis
@wesendemails I dumped X after Musk got on board haha. I don't have a favorite tool yet, I use so many it's dizzying.
Ash Carey
YouTube for me!
Hamid Khan
Yes YouTube. Saved me many times in finding the solution when I got stuck.
Aljoša Židan
I actually really like TikTok. If you fine-tune your recommendations and watch out you don't scroll too much, it can deliver some value.
Leena Chitnis
@aljosa_z TikTok is amazing but known to easily steal 6 hours from under you without you even realizing it!
Aljoša Židan
@chitterz yeah.. My trick is to use the Forest app where I set the time for how long I want to scroll.
Dennis Aronov
YouTube is very useful for me!
George Burmistrov
YouTube. So much free video content of literally any direction & genre.
Hemalatha Rajendran
LinkedIn is for staying updated on industry trends, learning new tips and strategies, and YouTube for both learning and entertainment.
Fahad Ali
facebook and Instagram is best
adler tak
In my opinion, OBS is more practical than all the programs
Leena Chitnis
@adler_tak Not sure what that is? OBS -- spell it out for us :)
adler tak
@chitterz obs is a project that by installing it you can record video and live stream, currently both streamlaps site and streamelements site are using this app, which has made it easier for content creators.
Valeriia Dziubenko
When I read the question for the first time, I somehow got it as "Single most USELESS app of your life", so the answers seemed confusing. :D However, now it makes sense, and I should say that I can't imagine my life without Google. :)
swadin
YouTube for sure!
swadin
@chitterz Yes, It might be a issue if you don't use it properly. One way to limit distractions is by subscribing only the required channels. Don't spend your time on the home page rather visit only the "My Subscriptions" page.
Logan Weaver
Lucidchart maybe. Use it for everything!
Arsen Batyuchok 🇺🇦
I only use it when I'm stuck in my coding process, and right before I go to ChatGPT for an answer! :) What's your favourite tool?
Leena Chitnis
@arsen_batyuchok I don't know if I have one yet. I use so many and my brain is spinning from them all. Currently have 70 tabs open, and they're all in use. Some are personal, and some business.
Darya Antonyuk
Instagram... probably I spend way to much time over there
Darya Antonyuk
@chitterz not really, I mainly use it to keep up with my friends' lives (we don't get to see each other that often)
Leena Chitnis
@ziga_kerec why? How does it help your business?
Žiga Kerec
@chitterz haha it personally helps me find places, restaurants, venues, helps me with directions etc. It's just easier to travel. It doesn't really help my business all that much, but if you run an on-site business it can be a great discovery tool for your future customers.