Should I launch

Julia Suontama
13 replies
I'm new here, with 14 followers. I'm building Boxio and our MVP just got out. It's early and I don't have yet a big audience, but I'd like to launch here to get feedback from our app. :-) SHOULD I? I already feel like I know the answer.

Replies

Aaron Kong
I would say do a private beta launch, invite selected people and have them provide you feedback. Iterate on that and then do a public beta, iterate on that. Then do a public launch. The goal of Saas is just to get feedback and iterate over and over again. Good Luck!
@aaron_kong hmm yea! We aim to move fast so will maybe do the first launch here soon. Also, I think it's an experience to learn faster. 🚀
Elena Tsemirava
I would collect more followers to have an opportunity to notify them about the launch.
Tyler Scott
@elenat What would you say is a good follower base to have before launch?
Sandy
@juliasuontama i saw glowy promote their product hunt listing on social media to encourage their followers to upvote. it made it to the top of the cosmetics product listing as a result.
Sandy
they have a launch guide that should help you with planning and making sure you are prepared