Should AI be part of primary school curriculum?

Alexey Anshakov
5 replies

Replies

Certsdone
Unlock your potential and conquer the SAP Tips for passing the C_TFG61_2211 exam with confidence. In this cutting-edge guide, we unveil the latest strategies and tips to help you excel in this year's exam. Comprehensive Study Plan: Craft a personalized study plan that aligns with the exam objectives and your strengths. Our guide provides a roadmap for effective preparation. Up-to-Date Resources: Stay ahead with the most current study materials and resources. We'll show you where to find the latest exam prep materials. Practice, Practice, Practice: Master the exam format and content with our recommended practice exams and sample questions. Boost your confidence by tackling real-life scenarios. Expert Tips: Benefit from insights and tips from SAP experts who have aced the C_TFG61_2211 exam. Learn from their success stories and leverage their knowledge. Time Management: Maximize your time during the exam with our time-tested strategies. Avoid common pitfalls and ensure you complete all sections efficiently. Prepare to shine in the SAP C_TFG61_2211 exam in 2023. With our guide, you'll be well-equipped to navigate the exam's challenges and emerge victorious. Start your journey to success today!
Simon Peter Damian
Absolutely. I think it's paramount. Everyone should understand at least at a surface level how AI works. It makes us all self aware of its benefits and drawbacks
Andrew Cook
Depends. I think fundamentals of computers and online communication needs to be taught before we can discuss machine learning and what people consider "AI". I don't think most teachers understand fully what "AI" is, and teaching it improperly will do more harm than good. Like, ChatGPT isn't the only application of ML, there's tons of scientific research that is being accomplished with ML that isn't in the media because half the media companies are using GPT to write for them lol. And the NLP algorithms for generation are basically just a slightly more advanced and automatic mobile phone keyboard's prediction. I'd much rather teach kids programming, how their phone works, and like, basic online security than teach them how to cheat better in school. Like, typing classes aren't mandatory in school anymore, which is a shame. A lot of kids can barely type properly, and that issue needs to be tackled before teaching machine learning.
Igor Lysenko
In the future, AI will definitely be used, and children should know how to work with it, but not use it to solve their problems in school.
Judith Amarachi 💙
Yes, it should be. The younger generation should not be left out of the transformation AI is bringing.