Shark Tank India Twist: Mentorship over Money?

Ankur Sharma
5 replies
An entrepreneur on Shark Tank India surprised everyone by prioritizing mentorship over a potential investment! The sharks were impressed, but couldn't dedicate the time needed for ongoing guidance. This raises a big question: Is mentorship more valuable than investment for early-stage startups? What do you think? Check wiseAdvizor.com to connect with a mentor for your startup!

Replies

Suman Choudhary
I believe as important as funding is for a startup, the founders (in the recent times) also want certain names to be associated with their brand from the early stage itself. Usually we see that happening at a later stage, when marketing comes-in to play. It's neither right nor wrong imo. Just something that is very subjective and depends on the vision of the founder.
Kellie O Hara
In a nutshell, yes! Teaching the correct successful methods/strategies for growth remove the need for investment (in initial stages). Investment is for scaling what has already got strong growth and if you wish to scale fast whilst sharing your equity.
Gurkaran Singh
money is always a by-product of what you know, and what you know comes from either learning, DIY or mentorship i hope this answers your question. PS: i left my previous startup where i was a CTO just because the founder was rigid was unreceptive, i left the company after 2 months the company died
Gurkaran Singh
also i just visited your website, its not at all attractive, there's so much noise, no aesthetics please improve it ❤️
Jrue Teo
In this unique twist on Shark Tank India, the focus shifts from the allure of financial investment to the invaluable guidance and expertise provided by seasoned mentors. It's refreshing to see entrepreneurs prioritizing mentorship over money, recognizing the long-term benefits of strategic guidance. With ventures like Himachal Taxi Service & Discover Himachal Tour Packages, this approach could prove instrumental in navigating the complexities of the tourism industry, fostering growth, and sustainability. https://hirehimachalcab.com/