sharing three lessons from watching 100+ launches here:

Shajedul Karim
3 replies
1. clarity beats cleverness. clear headlines and value propositions always win. 2. community engagement is crucial. those who talk with the community, not at them, do better. 3. post-launch follow-up matters. the most successful makers keep the conversation going and iterate in public. what have you observed?

Replies

Hariz Maloy
Awesome observation Shajedul. We're now preparing for point 3 as we close the day on our launch. Adding post launch follow up to my tasks for the week!
Neel Patel
Absolutely agreeing on post-launch momentum! That should be continued to reap rewards long-term. My obervations: - Products in some categories tend to do well (devtools, small and low-friction products) - Helping others would eventually lead to more upvotes but I am thinking long term and building good connections with fellow founders/makers - Lot of big companies launch their new features as well for which I am sure they would be getting good spike of traffic, signups etc. for at least a week.
Xavier JJ
Thanks for the summary :) I agree with you. Those that engage with the community and talk to them but not at them do better!