Share your startup with my linkedin network

Ash Rahman ๐ŸŽฎ
77 replies
I have close to 3K connections on LinkedIn. Its not much but I have been building my network selectively with VCs, angels, C.E.Os, and other Startup Founders. I have started a "share your startup" linkedin thread so that your startup/business can get some exposure from my network. Prolly nothing but who knows you may get the connection you have been looking for. Link in the comments.

Replies

Pat Sathiensamrit
If you're looking to connect with qualified users for input or feedback, check out https://www.lightster.co ! We're on the iOS and Android stores.
Ash Rahman ๐ŸŽฎ
@pativet Thanks for sharing, Pat. I remember developing a couple of features for a startup without beta testers and on their launch users started seeing several bugs on the product. This is really useful to make a perfect product.
Ash Rahman ๐ŸŽฎ
"We rise by lifting others" - Robert Ingersoll. https://www.linkedin.com/posts/a...
Imtiyaz
Cool! good idea. Thanks for doing this.
Gaurav verma
I just commented. Thank you for doing this.
Ash Rahman ๐ŸŽฎ
@gaurav_verma10 Just a small suggestion if you don't mind, the yellow is a bit distracting. May be you can update the color or message placement?
Gaurav verma
@ashrahman I'll change the yellow color. Which color should I use?
Ash Rahman ๐ŸŽฎ
@gaurav_verma10 Accoty color pallet is great if you ask me! :)
Nico Spijker
Cool idea!
Andrew James Bagby
Awesome, love finding communities on Linked In
Santa
Thank you! Great initiative!
Julia Putzeys
Just commented - thanks so much for sharing! Great idea.
Luka Vasic
Great idea Ash, just commented. PS. My tool helps exactly people like you ๐Ÿ˜
Ash Rahman ๐ŸŽฎ
@luka_vasic Yep, totally love it! Keeping all these data organized without LeadDelta can be a nightmare.
Angeli Zhao
Thank you for being supportive and helpful! It's awesome to see people who are willing to lift others up.
Marin Smiljanic
Wow, thanks for the initiative! Posting.
Sonia Kost
Thank you for such a cool initiative! Replied introducing Aaply :)
Ash Rahman ๐ŸŽฎ
@sonya_key_ I have been into mobile developments and wireframing is such a boring job. Love how Aaply is solving it.
Iuliia Shnai
Great work Ash! I shared our startup and appreciate you sharing it.
Hugh Lagrotteria
So appreciative of this resource, @ashrahman! My co-founder @jonathan_nass and I are working hard towards a relaunch our site in the coming weeks. Would love to take you up on this once we're live! ๐Ÿš€๐Ÿค
Ash Rahman ๐ŸŽฎ
@jonathan_nass @hugh_lagrotteria Amazing, share your launch page once up. Would be my pleasure to support the launch.
Andy Sorensen
Great idea! We are just looking at putting together a first angel / industry insider / VC round. Cheers everyone. Andy
Bertha Kgokong
Thank you for the post, I added mu startup.
Vasileios Karvelis
Thank you Ash, for the initiative, it means a lot!