Share your product tagline! 🤓

Parıltı Erkan ✨
76 replies

Replies

Mangesh Bhamre
Seamless Security, Anywhere!
@mangesh_bhamre does your service support startups? We all need a security service at the end right!
Mangesh Bhamre
@parilti_erkan Yes we do. It's best suited for startups. Give it try for free. www.cybird.net
Google has defined it very clearly, I like it. "Our mission is to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful."
Neel Patel
Professional Headshots and Branded Email Signatures 💜
@neelptl2602 I have tried your product Neel btw, it is really easy to use and a seemless process thanks for the useful product!
Salim Lunat
Launching soon!
Launching soon: Iconstica - Icon library you'll thank us for!
@salimlunat wow sounds interesting! Is it possible to have a customized icon for a brand?
Salim Lunat
Launching soon!
@parilti_erkan Absolutely! Iconstica will indeed provide customized icons for brands. Exciting details coming your way soon! ✨
@salimlunat looking forward to using it, we looked many times to have some customized icons. Please make me awake when you are launch Salim :)
Kajal d4
Next-Gen AI & GPT Products for your needs
Alexander Galitsky
Discover hidden stories behind your pics
Abdullah Kaludi
Most Powerful Bridge between WordPress and GoogleSheets https://www.gsheetconnector.com
@gsheetconnector thanks, I heard this for the first time sounds interesting, and I think it is a need.
Abhishek Bhardwaj
Feedspace- Collect, Manage and Share Customer Testimonials.
i18nGPT - instantly localize to world ✨✨
Boudewijn Bos
The only wallet that will always stay with you! Give us a download and let me know what you think!
@boudewijn_bos thanks for the sharing! What is the difference from a digital wallet? Sounds interesting.
Boudewijn Bos
@parilti_erkan receipts can help you a lot when you sell, determine value or insure a product - but people don’t store them properly- so we help them with storing them digitally!
Launching soon: FuseBase /formerly Nimbus/ Client collaboration platform for professional services 🤝 https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
Mark Bugas
Flowlie: "unlock your inner fundraising god!" We try to stand out rather than blend in haha
@mark_bugas is it a bridge between startups and investors? or providing an opportunity to fundraise? I am curious since it could be an interesting one :)
Mark Bugas
@parilti_erkan good question - it's a fundraising "system" for founders. We educate founders on fundraising best practices through software and help them set the right terms for their raise, create fundraising materials, target the right investors, and manage their fundraise.
Mark Bugas
@parilti_erkan please do! We're launching some exciting new features over the next month as well which will be outlined in our upcoming Product Hunt launch
Sydney Chan
Launching soon: Essential Work Tools for Maximum Efficiency at Minimal Cost
Sydney Chan
@parilti_erkan I'm sure we have everything you need! We have chat, tasks, project management, goals, and approvals. We need all these tools for work, but switching between apps is SO time-consuming when you can have everything connected in one platform to streamline your workflow. Google Workspace, MS365, Salesforce, Github integrations and automation. We have lots more 👀 Learn more about Swit here! https://swit.io/
Kirill Grebenjukov
PonyUI: Save frontend developers’ lives by liberating them from mundane markup, enabling them to invest that time in more valuable and intelligent endeavors!
Austin Armstrong
Effortless Video Marketing: Brainstorm, Create, Share! Social media is hard. We make it easy!
@austinarmstrong ohh I need this, it's hard for me to manage social media, could you please give me more info?
Yemi Oyepeju
Ours is "An AI-powered Linktree alternative". Launching on Wednesday. 😊
Bearsthy
Track every aspect of influencer marketing campaigns ✨
@bearsthy Oh what all of us need right? Let me know when you launch pls :)
Max Cameron
We extract insights from customer interviews and identify patterns between them, at the same quality as a trained UX researcher. 🕵‍♀️
@maxcameron sounds great! It is like an all-package for a startup please I will go over with your product Max thanks for sharing!
Crystal J
Hire AI Teams. Be the Boss.
Alex Shilin
https://ferilla.com - helps you build the product users need