Share your product here so I can support

Tom Zhang
11 replies

Replies

Bryan McAnulty
Signed up to get notified! Our product is an AI agent as well, but for solopreneurs rather than business intelligence. We launched today: "Heights AI" Glad to see more agent style copilot products!
Abhinay kumar
Signed up! We also have an upcoming launch for SayData. Would appreciate the support!
@abhinay_kumar8 Following and super excited!! We are not listed on PH yet but you can find our product on my profile. Hope you like it. Do share your feedback. We are working on improving our product every day.
Hey, We are not listed on PH yet but you can find our product on my profile. Hope you like it. Do share your feedback. We are working on improving our product everyday.
Fernando Tucci
Signed up and following! Would also love your support here! https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
Joanna He
@jftucci Kansei looks interesting! If I am not mistaken, it is a voice-based language learning assistant powered by AI. Am I right?
Fernando Tucci
@joanna_jingke_he That is exactly it! It is a tool primarily used so you can practice and learn using an always-available AI companion!
Joanna He
@jftucci it would great to mention it's voice-based and AAI-powered somewhere in your tagline, it certainly helps to make your product positioning more clear.
Fernando Tucci
@joanna_jingke_he That's really good advise! I will make sure to make it more clear. Thank you so much for taking the time to review it and give me feedback. I desperately needed that!