Share your landing page!

Julia Suontama
17 replies
And if you're kind, rate other's pages (1-10) on how easy it is to understand what their product does based on the landing page. I'll start with mine: https://Boxio.ai/ and will give you my opinion! 😈 Feel free to give me feedback would you download Boxio based on this quick landing page.

Replies

@paul_richardson this is like 10. Love the FAQ part and the fact that the site didn't load too much even tho there's a lot of content/moving parts. Good job! :)
@mehul_fanawala Okey haha I had to Google what is RevOps :D. But looks good in general, maybe would be nice to see customer reviews/at least one bolded comment a little higher? Also, I'd like to see some humanity (someone's face, email etc) in the front page
@juliasuontama, you are not alone who isn't aware about, RevOps as it's fairly new term for many and most people mix it with DevOps 😁 And, thanks a lot for your feedback and the same has been shared with the team. P.S. We have a series of blogs written on RevOps (Revenue Operations) in case you or anyone in your network would like to learn more about it. You can read it at: https://www.theclueless.company/....
Brian Hurst
Check ours out at getmdash.com I like your landing page. I appreciate how simple it is to reflect the intent of your product. One thing I will say: it does almost seem *too* empty. I'd add maybe a little more color in the background or a few more elements, because the static white background feels unfinished to me.
@brianhurst Thanks for the feedback and I agree! More is coming. ;) What it comes to your page; 💯! Super good job with all the videos. One thing I'd like to know that when the product is out. So if I join the waitlist, how long it will take to get it. By the way, I like that you also have FAQ - something I'm planning to add but couldn't yet find a way to do that with Wix.
Pam K.
Will share mine when it's finished this weekend. For Boxio, I would include a second sentence after "The easiest way to unclutter your computer" describing briefly what it does.
@silisolutionist Thanks for the feedback! Yup good idea. Now it is shown in the video right below (and we'll make better video), but maybe it's not enough! 🤭
Silvana Huanqui V.
We've built and AI-powered assistant for WhatsApp. Visit us! www.roobin.io
@silvana_huanqui_v_ Looks very practical and I like especially your photos! One thing I'd add is some kind of social proof e.g. from customers. Also, the first sentence "Unleash Your Productivity" made me think, that it sounded pretty generic. But all in all, very impressive! :)
Launching soon!
Check out https://synced.so. In-App & On-Site Help Center using Notion as CMS
@parul0_0 uuuu dark mode, yes plss. 😍 This reminded me a bit about klu.so :D Also, I had to take time and think about what 'Embeddable' means here. Have you taught to add a video to show how it works?
Pleasure Meditation
Mine is also not completed. The live video portal is working, but that is all and is unavailable at this time.
Xavier JJ
www.dailyfitnessai.com I would appreciate if you visit or even roast it :)