Share your best tools for Social Media Advertising!

Hashir Ahmed
9 replies

Replies

Phyllis Coleman
Canva for creating engaging visuals, Buffer for scheduling, and Facebook's Ad Manager for targeting.
Cem Özçelik
Hi Hashir, You should check out Magnetiq (usemagnetiq.com)
Aaric Evans
twitter, linkedin and facebook all there are hot favorite locations of business people, there are plenty of groups and communities for your desired tech, subject and so on.
Rail Sharifov
@aaric_evans facebook is a dangerous thing to advertise. Already wrote about it. If you are shadowbanned, you won't even know about it. They will send you conversion charts, although in reality your money goes like water in the sand. This is a lifetime ban - they take money, but do not provide services. They send absolutely fictional graphics. Calls and emails are not answered. Nobody wants to work with facebook.
Aaric Evans
@fortune777 heyy thanks for the insight, i really didn't knew about it
Rail Sharifov
@aaric_evans It is sad. And I came across this fact. facebook closely monitors what you write in your comments and puts "on a pencil" objectionable to the SYSTEM. When I encountered this, I thought that I just did something wrong in the settings. Although studied in detail targeting. But I met a fairly detailed explanation of another person who fell into the same trap. Write on facebook only "about kittens"
Hashir Ahmed
@fortune777 GREAT INSIGHTS! Quick question rail? What do you suggest for startups in physical products where should they start advertising and create public engagement?
Rail Sharifov
@hashir_ahmed1 Hard to tell. Different areas for different social networks. For example, NFT is mostly circulated on twitter.
Neha Khan
Absolutely! When it comes to Social Media Advertising, Social Champ is a great tool to consider. It offers a comprehensive set of features to enhance your advertising efforts.