Share your best marketing hack

Jose Rodríguez
26 replies

Replies

Ricardo Batista
AI-generated blog articles - I am building on that: getaiblogarticles.com
Aryna Ostapenko
I'm currently working on building a community around our product https://www.visioncinex.com/ without investing in marketing and seeing how it goes. Right now, I'm focusing on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/vision... and Facebook. The main idea is to post content related to the product (in our case, the film industry) that will be useful/interesting to our community. I believe it's crucial to be close to our audience and receive real feedback. What about you?
Pablo Roig
@aryna_ostapenko_vcx have you tried Tik tok? It may be great for video content as you may post
Sarath Chandran
@aryna_ostapenko_vcx I'm currently working on building Exemplary Ai and set to launch on PH tomorrow. https://www.producthunt.com/prod... Need all your support !!!
Chris
We are a very tech-focused startup (https://prosopo.io) and we often post technical articles explaining how we solve programming problems that we encounter on a daily basis. Information on newer languages/tools can often be hard to come by, so these articles are valuable resources for other people searching for solutions, whilst also pushing our SEO marker in the right direction.
Monica Mitchell
One effective marketing hack that can make a significant impact is leveraging the power of social proof. Here’s how you can implement it: Customer Testimonials: Showcase genuine testimonials from satisfied customers on your website and social media. User-Generated Content: Encourage customers to share their experiences with your product or service online. Influencer Partnerships: Collaborate with influencers who resonate with your brand to reach a wider audience. Case Studies: Publish detailed case studies that demonstrate the value and results your product or service provides. Ratings and Reviews: Make it easy for customers to leave ratings and reviews, and display them prominently. Trust Badges: Display badges on your site that indicate security, authenticity, and trustworthiness. Social Media Proof: Regularly update your social media profiles with engaging content that reflects customer satisfaction and engagement. By implementing these strategies, you can enhance credibility, build trust, and ultimately drive conversions. Remember, authenticity is key; ensure that all social proof is real and verifiable.
Luka Brzin
@monica_mitchell Very good advice! Although I don't agree with all aspects of influencer partnerships.
Callum Jones
Call out statements and questions in your posts. Shine a mirror to your customers. But being careful not to cross the fine of coming across arrogant
Milli Sen
Building a personal brand and a community on social media
Louis-Étienne Girard
Add value! Understand your audience's needs, offer tailored solutions, and build authentic connections. With https://www.alarapp.com?utm_sour..., you can empower your LinkedIn strategy with precision and impact!
Shikha Singh
Best marketing app for PH:- Connect with most active PH members with Top streaks in PH. If this helps, consider supporting Ayraa which is Live on PH currently.
Luka Brzin
Engaging in communities your product is going to have influence in before you even have a product to show. Actually care about problems your future users are facing and try your hardest to find the best solution for them.
Yuki
This works more with B2B, but one of my mentors did this which I thought was clever. If they failed to close a customer over a call, they'd tell them they would pay an affiliate commission (which came out to around a grand) for referring another paying customer
Marianna
Hey Jose! If your products have a couple of thousand of viewers per month I would suggest attribution models. They help you identify which channel is the most valuable so you can invest your marketing budget accordingly. Check out: Dreamdata.io Segment Funnel.io Ruler Analytics
Abdellah
content marketing and social proof are probably the most powerful ones.
shabahat ali
Commenting under ads targeted towards you audience in a strategic way to piggy back and drive awareness
Alexandre Schouwey
1) Create organic TikTok content for your brand. 2) Create another TikTok account. 3) Leave a controversial comment on your own video using your other account. People will defend your original post, leading to a significant increase in comments. The algorithm pushes your video higher when there are a lot of comments.
Wisani Shilumani
I would say going to your customers directly; I love the story of how Bank of America mailed everyone unsolicited credit cards!
One of my favorite marketing hacks is leveraging user-generated content to boost authenticity and trust. It not only engages your community but also significantly amplifies your brand's reach and credibility.
One of the most effective marketing hacks I've discovered is leveraging user-generated content to build trust and authenticity. It's amazing how sharing real stories and reviews from your community can significantly boost engagement and conversions.
Juan Manuel Dato
Lithe + Zipf laws combination: the probability works under their frecuency, and when there are enough people there is a hidden market of frikies who beleive their language iis useful in the 90% of the cases. Get that language for first time and you will get a new market.