Share what you're working on to get feedback, advice, and users!

Aaron O'Leary
95 replies
Happy Monday makers! With the start of a new week, let's come together for some collaboration! Share what you're working on, what stage it's in, who your target audience is, and how others can help. Then in return help out other makers with their products! 😄

Replies

Jakob Greenfeld
I'm working on the second version of Under the Radar (https://undertheradar.io), an ever-expanding database of 10k+ under-the-radar markets, products, and investment opportunities. Biggest update I shipped is a detail page for each trend that shows more data.
Jeroen Seghers
We're launching Upnext (http://getupnext.com) in a couple of hours! We've been in private beta for 18 months, so thrilled to finally reveal our baby to the world 😅 Upnext is a radically better reader for the Information Age. 💾 Collect any type of content in single library 🪄 Helps you actually get to your content 🗣 Easy to share what you learn or discover with others We're targeting anyone who interacts with a lot of information to grow personally or professionally. Only getting started, would love feedback and help getting the word out! We have a free trial, and here's a 20% coupon for this community: FRIENDS20 Let's crush this Monday! 🙏🚀
Heli Naik
@jeroen_seghers1 This is actually an amazing tool for people like me who saves a lot of article to read later. Awesome! I hope the launch went well.
Great idea, Aaron! I'm currently working on tira.so. Our target audience is primarily small teams, startups, and entrepreneurs. We would love for others to sign up to the platform, try it out, and give us feedback (we offer a free plan!)
@aaronoleary tira.so is pretty much what would happen if Slack, Trello, Notion, & Calendly came together to make a baby! Chat, task & project management, and a calendar all in one place. All the features work together seamlessly.
Max Shafer
@aaronoleary @inesfenner Cool concept Ines! What pain point are you looking to solve here? is the goal to put all these tasks in one place?
@aaronoleary @max_mapedia Thanks, Max! We're trying to solve the issue of having to use multiple apps to get work done. For example, people will use Slack to chat with their team then have to go to Trello or Notion to organize their tasks and then use a calendar separately to organize due dates and events. When working like this, subscription fatigue occurs and it can become super costly for companies to pay for multiple subscriptions. It’s also a huge waste of time constantly switching between apps. With Tira, there’s no need to use multiple apps. The goal is to have all of your tasks, projects, messages, and events in one place so that no information is lost and your productivity is improved. You can get all of the tools you need in one place for a fraction of the price.
Max Shafer
@aaronoleary @inesfenner Makes sense Ines! I guess the struggle will be convincing people to trust your brand over the existing solutions. But I took a look and seems like a great tool! Thanks for sharing and best of luck :)
Pawel
Hi PH! We are working on a platform that will allow short-term investments (from $100) in real estate flips. The whole cycle (purchase-renovation-sale) lasts from 3 to 9 months, the expected return for this period, is from 5 to 20% + all the capital invested. The entire renovation process will be continuously documented and possible to watch in real time. We are catching up on the legal aspects of crowdfunding (we are based in EU), lunch will follow up to 2 months. Any feedback is more then welcome!
Max Shafer
@pawelszafa Really neat idea Pawel! How do you plan to beat the competitors already in this space?
Pawel
@max_mapedia Hi! I'm really glad that PH community feedback is good, thank you for that. Regarding competitors, there are few aspect, however I do not want to talk in public about all, ket me just put some examples: 1. Deals: I work in one of biggest Real Estate consulting companies in the word. I'm responsible for growth of technical department in CEE region (EMEA region from 2023). I have really big network of friends in real estate (agents, bailiffs, trustees, banks, corporates) and great access to deals (even if I will left the job). This is how I can be sure of good quality deals. 2. Evaluation: I have build fully operating design office and general contractor with around 1,5$ reve last year (acting only locally). As general contractor we have data and negotiated prices of materials, subcontractors, equipment etc. We have also really good cost department and construction supervision team so we will be able to very professionally evaluate the property and cost needed to be incurred. For now, we will enter only best deals in local market. 3. Costs: We do not charge commissions as a platform. We make money as a general contractor, and that is a cost that would have to be borne by the Investor anyway. So we are initially cheaper by commission. Scaling from the local market, I know how to secure fees from third parties (foreign contractors), I do it professionally, nevertheless I cannot share this knowledge. 4. Sell: I have access (and long time relationships) to the biggest real estate funds and HNWI. Also, we already have great broker in our team, so public sell also would be a pice of cake (been there, done that but with private capital). There is much more really BIG staff that we will implement, however lets just wait and see. ;) By the way: do anybody knows any investment company/startup (legally operating), that allows you to invest 100$, or even 1000$ or even 10 000$ with security on the mortgage (or similar level of security) and with 105% return after sex - sorry - six months? ;)
Youssef El Mahallawy
@pawelszafa This is awesome! I've seen some other companies do this, but their process is fairly complicated and isn't as easy as you'd think it should be. So that makes me ask, how simple are you guys making the whole process?
Pawel
@yelmahallawy Hi, thanks for the question. Well, in addition to the fact that I am very familiar with the executive design process, and in addition to the fact that I myself do such flips from private capital (smaller scale), the answer to the question is: we will simplify the process of raising capital as much as possible. Specifically: Literally yesterday, the President of Poland signed a law implementing new regulations on crowdfunding + similar regulations have been introduced throughout the European Union. Very briefly, this means that it has been made possible to raise distributed capital in a legal and investor-securing way. The amount of the limit was also increased from €1 million to €5 million. Eur = $1 (more or less). We have established cooperation with the largest platform in CEE providing such services and we have a model of operation worked out. Of course, any change in regulations has it that some may be unclear or require interpretation, nevertheless, we are positive and are gathering feedback from government institutions confirming our understanding.
Youssef El Mahallawy
@pawelszafa That's really interesting. I'm not sure about the legal processes in Europe since I'm from North America (specifically Canada), but over here it's pretty complicated to deal with the legal aspects of equity ownership and being a co-owner/co-signer. How are you guys going about solving this problem and dealing with the legal side of things in terms of ownership and co-signing?
Akil Natchimuthu
We've launched Disbug 2.0 today! (https://www.producthunt.com/post...) We have waited over a year for this and wouldn’t be more excited! Reporting & fixing bugs suck big time. Disbug was born out of the pain, be it myself or other team members. Disbug is a visual feedback tool that’ll improve bug reporting experience for your QA, Clients & End-users! 🎥 Narrate and explain bugs with video 💬 Captures technical logs 💻 Edit/ Comment on live webpages for pixel-perfect feedback 🗣️ Posts automatically to the preferred PM tool
Max Shafer
@akil_natchimuthu Nice idea!! and congrats on the launch :) How will you convince users to adopt this over existing solutions?
Iya Mendoza
Heya! We're working on the right marketing strategy for our logo maker website called Instant Logo Design. For the first few months, we're increasing our revenue monthly. But since May, it was decreasing dramatically which is a bit worrisome, if I admit. We are in the process of revamping the interface and web design of the site as well as applying some of the most popular social media strategy to promote our site. Do you guys have any ideas? You can visit our site here: http://instantlogodesign.com/
Kate Unzhakova
@iyamendoza01 Hi Iya! Could you show the sales funnel and the conversions on every step? I'm not sure the bottleneck is in the site design because you used to have good results. What did change in May? Did you go to another target audience? Did you change the advertising? So first (I think), you need to define where exactly the problem is. Is it a user acquisition problem? Or your acquisition is well, but later you lose the customers? I build a startup that will create a marketing roadmap automatically. And I think your case is very good for testing my product. Please, could you use my product and write me if it was useful or not? https://t.me/ugetgoal_bot
Ishminder
@iyamendoza01 Tested your site - really cool. Having a down month isn't too bad. Are you tracking the user at every step? Landing page > Designing Logo > Purchasing. Where do they stop? Why do they stop? Use something like hotjar to *record* user interaction on your site, this is powerful, you'll see whether they're dipping off when they look at the price or for other reasons.
Kirill Tupikov
Hi) Right now we're working on the forYou app (https://foryouapp.page.link/link...). It's a Cosmetologist in your smartphone, which will help girls get a facial program like in a salon at a beautician. Last week we collected over 600 survey responses from users with their wishes, now we are working with this data, a lot of interesting insights received. Have a productive week everyone!🚀
Kirill Tupikov
@rilwan_owolabi1 Yes) We are now developing an algorithm to help you choose a cream. Also help in organizing a home facial. Home facial care is very important.
Fran Borg
I'm currently working on Bookmark Llama, a browser extension that lets teams share bookmarks with each other natively from the browser. We initially had this idea for development teams (specifically remote teams of 6-12 people). Since we launched on the web store, we've had various use cases, from project management to development to recipes, gaming, travel, real estate, and more. We're looking for more feedback to continue improving our user experience. So if anyone feels like trying it out and giving feedback, we'd be very happy to hear from you! 🙂
Nic Coates
👋 After an exciting week at Sorry (https://www.sorryapp.com) with officially launching our new status page design and our 'What's New' page, we're focusing on a couple of refinements from platform improvements to customisation updates. Started the day with a quick huddle to plan out the week and feel like we're going to cook on fire again this week 💪 (If you're looking for the future of status pages, check us out - we have a tonne of customers loving the new theme).
Junior Owolabi
@gadgick What is "The new way to view service status"? is it the survey?
Nic Coates
@rilwan_owolabi1 No, we're changing the status page landscape so rather than the traditional pages that show the status of services (e.g. uptime, outage, availability, maintenance etc.), we're building something different.
Martin Delobbe
Hello Aaron! Regarding feedback management within the product sphere, we're actually using Cycle app (https://twitter.com/CycleProduct) to gather feedbacks from a lot of different sources and send them to different delivery tools (linear, github, gitlab, ...). I'm a bit biased because this is the product I am currently working on but I have the feeling it is definitely feeling a gap a lot of product managers are experiencing.
Junior Owolabi
@martin_delobbe1 Great landing page, be careful creating an all-in-one tool, because customer support for this is difficult. ProductPlan, Airfocus and ProductBoard do similar to the product description on your landing page; how will your product differentiate?
Martin Delobbe
@rilwan_owolabi1 You have it right! Our main focus is to connect the discovery with the delivery by being a hub from where you can manage your feedbacks (coming from a multitude of sources like slack, discord, email, ...) split/aggregate them and send them to your favorite delivery tools (github, linear, gitlab, ...). Once the feature is shipped, you can close the feedback loop by coming back to your customer. The landing page is a bit old but stay in touch, we'll soon launch the next one with a clearer value proposition !
Teta
Hey 👋🏻 we are working on our CMS. No longer a simple app builder but a Low-code Full-stack app builder and we will be launching TetaCMS soon 🚀
Massimiliano Ricci
Hello Community, i'm working in a Play-to-Learn Platform based on a Roblox Game Experience to learn kids between 7-12 Grow Coding Skills. We launched our experience in Roblox 12 days ago, and our website works as a Parental Control Webapp to offer Progress Tracking and relevant info about their kids to the parents. If anyone want help can visit our web page https://www.minicoders.com/ and subscribe into The FREE TRIAL WEEK. Or also go to our Roblox Experience and give us a Big Thumbs Up https://www.roblox.com/games/801... Thks a lot.
Junior Owolabi
@massimiliano_minicoders This is nice, but aren't there similar tools in the world already, how will yours differentiate
Massimiliano Ricci
@rilwan_owolabi1 Hello Junior, thanks for your comment. Our main Competitive advantage it's to bring children a truly funny-educative experience, point that not it's reached by competitors like Scratch, Brainika, Tynker and others. Our Roblox Game (Magic School) it's so funny. We launched 2 weeks ago and reached 30K players with a High Engagement. Best Regards.
Simon
Hi hunters👋, just launched Bezier newsletter for creatives couple days ago, already featured in the Product Hunt feed. I'm really eager to get some feedback from the community and see how simple tools might help other users! Wish you have a productive week and successful launches🚀
guzik
Hello all! We are working on Aidlab (https://www.aidlab.com/aidlab) - a developer-friendly wearable for lifelogging enthusiasts and data scientists. Aidlab was created to fill the gap between simple fitness trackers, and advanced medical devices. We wanted to build a truly personal wearable as at its core Aidlab learns the owner's behavior to give meaningful feedback. Here’s some strength that we and our customers see in Aidlab: 🧠 It learns. We’ve used some neat machine learning and basic heuristic to create a truly personal assistant. For example, Aidlab will suggest a short walk, after he will understand you, and your behavior. 👨‍💻 It’s open for developers. At local geeks meetings, people are creating really neat things. Some guy made a Flappy Birds clone, where the bird is controlled just by the signal from his lungs (link). 🎓 Aidlab is widely used as a learning platform (https://www.aidlab.com/education) - for those who want to learn the basics of data science, IoT, and even mobile app development. Aidlab is built on top of very high accuracy sensors. We have been testing for almost the last 2 years, the best on-the-market biosensors, to provide reliable readings. You can develop your very own add-ons to optimize the vitals tracking process. You can decide if you want to focus on sleep, fitness, or health-tracking only. It might give you a higher reading accuracy, as we usually are limited by Bluetooth 4.0 bandwidth. What Aidlab tracks: * ECG. * Respiration. * Skin temperature. * Steps, HRV, bodyweight reps, activity, sleeping behavior, and many many more… I am looking for an opportunity to spread the word about Aidlab, honest feedback, and some love ❤️. Cheers!
Junior Owolabi
@jakub_domaszewicz Ooh, this product looks cool, I bet some people on Strava would love to try this out
guzik
@rilwan_owolabi1 Thank you Junior! Yep, some of our users are using us as an alternative to Strava & Endomondo :). Good luck with your venture!
Jitendra Nirnejak
We're launching Google Sheet support for Draxlr(https://www.draxlr.com/)
Demi Jones
Hi Everyone, We are working on Lysten, (www.LystenInc.com) a platform geared toward connection, conversation and collaboration! We are launching a public beta release Aug 8th, so if you're interested, please visit our website and sign up today! Our audience are people who want to create communities & build connections on a personal or professional level. We would love to hear your opinion and feedback about the platform, feel free to contact me about the beta release =)
Felipe Carvalho
Hi everyone 👋, We're working on devconn.io - a platform where worldwide startups can quickly find, hire and onboard affordable and pre-vetted Brazilian developers. We handle all international payroll bureaucracy and skill vetting. Our main goal is to enable early-stage startups to effortlessly grow their engineering teams with developers that meet their economical and technical needs. Here's our landing page: http://devconn.io Thank you very much in advance for any feedback or comment 🙏
Ruslan Yakovenko
Hello! How is data protection going?
Bhavna Singh
I have been working on the mental wellness awareness and breaking the stigma attached to it. I am under the development of something under this space and hopefully it will be beneficial to the people facing the issues which are common but hard to explain or speak openly.