Share what you making using AI tools!

Vitali G
7 replies
Hey y'all! πŸŽ‰ Seems like everyone's hoppin' on the AI train these days, right? πŸš‚πŸ’¨ I'm loving the vibe and all the cool projects you peeps are cookin' up! 🍳πŸ”₯ I'll go first ... It's a self-assessment tool that helps you figure out if there's a connection between your mental health and the weather. 🌦️🧠 So don't be shy, let's see what you've been brewing! πŸ§ͺ Share and show off your latest and greatest AI creations, whether it's an app, website, or some mind-blowing tech. We're all ears and eager to see what you got! 🀩 C'mon, let's make this thread a celebration of our awesome AI-powered projects! πŸŽ†πŸ₯³πŸ€– Happy sharing, folks! πŸ™Œβœ¨

Replies

Vitali G
Am I using too much emojis? πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
KreadoAI
Multilingual AI video creationJust enter text or keywords to create multilingual oral videos of real/virtual characters,providing creators with AI empowerment kreadoai.com
Maya A
Currently building an AI-powered Interview Prep Platform! I'm launching soon!
Yassen Shopov
Hey there! Currently building an AI Website Builder - an elegant solution for people needing simple and complex landing pages powered by GPT and Midjourney for all your text and image needs! https://inkmorphism.com