Share thoughts - Does genuine feedback give more clarity about the improvements to grow business 💬

DIXIT DONDA
25 replies
In my opinion, feedback is the result of your work because when we build a product all our colleagues, and coworkers will support us, but when we go live the whole world they tell us about our work, In my point I think we need genuine feedback to grow.

Replies

bhautik_mba
@dixit_95 Absolutely right, By genuine feedback only we can see our product with the other's eye.
Ghanshyam Kanani
@dixit_95 Absolutely! 🌐 Feedback serves as a vital reality check for our work. It's the key to continuous improvement and growth. Genuine insights from users help us refine our product to better meet their needs. Appreciate the input from the global audience; it's a crucial part of our journey. 👏
DIXIT DONDA
@ghanshyam_kanani Agreed, Feedback is useful and it becomes more genuine when it is given in Video testimonials, I found this product in PH where we can use that feature, and in the future, they are planning to add audio too, please try that tool.
SHRIYA KAWAR
Yes @dixit_95 real feedback helps a lot. It shows where a business can get better.
Karunesh Vadaliya
Absolutely! Genuine feedback is the compass guiding businesses towards growth and improvement.
PRIYANKA MANDAL
@karunesh_vadaliya Well said. Genuine feedback acts as a reliable compass, pointing businesses in the right direction for both growth and improvement.
Arceila
Feedback is an invaluable asset for business growth. @dixit_95
Jignesh Mesvaniya
Definitely, genuine feedback provides valuable insights into helping business identify areas for improvement and growth.
PRIYANKA MANDAL
@jignesh_2141 Totally agree. Genuine feedback is like a roadmap, guiding us to areas where improvement is needed. Cheers to continuous improvement.
Riya Toppo
People usually share feedback when they've had a bad experience with a product. It makes it hard to trust the feedback on websites because sometimes they might even put fake feedback.
DIXIT DONDA
@toppo11 Right point but one thing if Feedback is in the video it will be genuine for sure, this is the product that supports this feature, go through this product, and your experience will be great I'm 100% sure. feedspace.io Product name Feedspace
Naseem Rahman
Yes, totally agree with you feedback is one the most important pillars for a product to grow.
PRIYANKA MANDAL
Genuine feedback is like a compass for growth. It provides valuable insights, points out areas for improvement, and helps steer the business in the right direction. Embracing feedback is key to continuous improvement and success.
James Sukosd
Genuine feedback is absolutely invaluable for business growth and development. Unbiased Perspectives: Genuine feedback comes from customers, users, or stakeholders who have experienced your product or service. It offers unbiased insights that can help you understand what aspects of your business are working well and what needs improvement. Identification of Pain Points: Feedback will highlight pain points or areas where your product is lacking. By addressing these areas, you can enhance the overall user experience and increase satisfaction. Innovation and Iteration: Understanding customer needs and preferences through feedback enables you to innovate and iterate. It allows you to focus on what suits your target audience, rather than creating a whole bunch of features that aren't needed. Builds Loyalty: Actively seeking and implementing feedback from your users shows that you value their opinion. Your customers will feel like they are also helping you build something great which can help in building trust and loyalty.
Bearsthy
Getting a report on areas that need work is super helpful. You can focus on them and try to give your customers an overall better experience.