55 replies
Give others strength by sharing your inspiring words

Replies

Revathi Sankar
Literally, even sky is not the limit!
Khyati Rathod
Me First, "Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great."
Ana Maria Ghita
This reminds me of one of my favourite quotes: “May your choices reflect your hopes, not your fears.” ― Nelson Mandela
Khyati Rathod
@ana_maria_ghita Yeah that's great, Do you read motivation sayings daily?
Henry Miller
​Be unconditionally confident even when you are wrong. Just like ChatGPT always does.
Angeli Zhao
@henrymiller Haha! Care to share more about ChatGPT?
Manas Sharma
Embracing a maker mindset helps in developing valuable skills and courage to take on new challenges with a sense of curiosity and determination.
Joe Shaw
No pain no gain 💪
Harper Wang
“There are no two words in the English language more harmful than 'good job'"
Nick Mazikov
One such positive thought would be to check out our blog about web3 and startup financing. You certainly won't regret it🤩
Michaelson Williams
I'll share a positive quote. “True Success will always come to the person who takes action with total focus in a deliberate direction.” I think everyone should be thinking about the direction they want to move in 2023, and move in that direction with great vigor.
Ana Maria Ghita
@adm_fitness_effect Your quote reminds me of the book Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
Michaelson Williams
@ana_maria_ghita The quote is from True Success Naturally, Corrective Linguistic Programming. It could have been influenced some by Think and Grow Rich, which is a great book!
Shon Paunan
"This too, shall pass"
Ana Maria Ghita
When all along what we were chasing was our natural, and well-deserved, joy.
Khyati Rathod
@ana_maria_ghita Absolutely right, I just love to read your sayings, can you please write your positive thoughts on one of the best writing platform where your positive sayings can motive others Here is the link https://play.google.com/store/ap...
Jayesh Soni
Keep your face to the sunshine and you won't see a shadow. One of my favorites
Itian Gurus
Whatever you are, be a good one.” ... “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ... “Act as if what you do makes a difference. ... “The only real mistake is the one from which we learn nothing.” ... “Positive anything is better than negative nothing.” ... “Limit your 'always' and your 'nevers'.
Anoir Houmou
"You wished to be where you are now a year ago today"
Erica Lee
When things don't go well, I ask myself "Could it be worse?" - the answer so far has always been "Yes" and this makes me feel better.
Tahjia Chapman
Walk through a flame...heal and change.
Chrispy
Never give up. Keep on trying till you achieve your goal.
MszPro
“There’s an old Wayne Gretzky quote that I love. I skate to where the puck is going to be, not to where it has been.” — Steve Jobs
Dost
To continue to improve the efficiency of our customers' resources in terms of both time and money. 🙌🏼