Seeking Your Valuable Feedback on Our AI Website - Wachstumshacker

Mokus Green
3 replies
Hey there, Product Hunters! 🌟 I hope you're all having a fantastic day, filled with the energy and creativity that brought us all together on this innovative platform. As fellow explorers in the world of tech, we all know how vital it is to support and learn from one another, and that's why I'm reaching out to you today with an exciting request. Our team at Wachstumshacker has recently developed a groundbreaking AI-based product, designed to help businesses grow and flourish in this ever-evolving digital landscape. But before we reveal our masterpiece to the world, we'd be incredibly grateful to have your valuable insights and feedback. After all, your unique perspectives are the lifeblood of the tech community. 💡 Please feel free to share any additional feedback or ideas beyond these questions. Your candor and honesty are the stepping stones to our growth and improvement. 🌱

Replies

Hi! Congratulations on the website, first of all! I really like the vibrant-color theme that you have used to build your whole website! 👍😍 Some things that I wanted to point out are: Can you shorten it a bit lengthwise? It is scrolling endlessly which creates a bother Can you do anything about the cookie notice that comes in "German" language? May be you can work on the footer also, to make it a bit shorter? Lots of wishes for your AI product!👍
Mokus Green
Thanks so much for the feedback 😊