Roast our website 👇🏼

Andrija Raičević
32 replies
We at Bizzllet love to try out new things and experiment. Which is why we would love to hear your feedback on our website https://bizzllet.com/

Replies

Leo
Great looking website @andriyuh, it flows nicely, the quick fire videos are snappy and engaging which I like a lot. If you want my honest opinion, I think your colour scheme is a little flat and doesn't compel me to want to use your tool. When i think Crypto i think of vibrant and nu greens and pinks and blues, but your site is currently dark blue, gold and grey. Something to think about. Some of your static screenshots are a bit pixelated and grainy, some high res larger images could help improve engagement here. I would also suggest reviewing all of your CTA buttons and A/B testing to make them more engaging, again a little flat with standard copy - ask yourself how can you make this more enticing, what would make you click it?
@leo_from_london Thank you Leo! We will definitely look into it and discuss if any changes should be made. The thing about our branding is exactly what you pointed out: we wanted to steer away from the traditional crypto brand palette and use natural feel colors (as you can see from our logo). Regarding the static screenshots, we will definitely take it up. Thank you for noticing it!
Olena Bomko
I criticize websites every day, but your website is really good. I would delete the blogs section. And you need social proof (ideally, case studies, but testimonials are okay).
@olenabomko Why delete the blogs? They offer valuable insight for our community and boost our search rankings. We will be adding case studies and testimonials soon! Thanks Olena
Olena Bomko
@andriyuh My pleasure! I am just afraid that your page will be too long. Anyway, I think your website is 100% better than the websites I see every day.
Leo
@olenabomko could you also review my site?
Jessica Bank
@olenabomko www.pracT.info I would love for you to look at mine and give me some feedback to!
Panagiota Gkotsi
Very clean design and I like your brand colors! The Demo on the navigation bar is top-notch! Congrats on #2 product of the day 💪 I would like to see some of your clients and success stories
Waqas Khan
Perfect designs no point of criticizing your websites.
Drew "Sales Playbook Builder" Williams
Sorry, all I can think of the Office episode where Michael Scott roasts the office... boom roasted!
Layla
Your website is so confusing, I got lost trying to find the contact page.
Serhii Romanov
Fire your designer. Website so boring, and design looks like 10 years old.
Salar Davari
I just had a look and check your websites DA and backlinks. Nice job in such a short time. Tried to find out if the blog articles are generated by Chat GPT too. It's definitely human written content. Good job.
Rahul Luthra
This is mostly from a design perspective - I think there’s too much happening in the first view, the product hunt banner, the headline, the paragraph text, the call to action, screenshot of the dashboard. I would space it out a bit more, not a lot of breathing space in the first section - I love the idea of gifs but a few problems here:
 1. they’re not spaced out enough and in most cases, I can see two, and in some, I can see three at the same time which is quite distracting tbh.
 2. while scrolling through the gifs, there’s a slight delay in the scroll, 
 3. not sure they’re providing enough value for the user as they move quite fast too - The font colors are all the same, headings, text, and subheadings, at least quite similar, some distinction would create a better harmony and would feel way more polished. - The h1, h2, and small heading usage is not very consistent, The “Open your account in minutes” heading is bigger than the “read our latest blogs” and “faq” and the “have more questions” is different too, I think section headers could all be the same size and then headings under the section heading could all be the same, creating a design system for typography would be ideal here. - I also think the color palette could be a bit more exciting and inviting, feels a bit flat at the moment. Overall, quite a nice website with heaps of opportunities! :)
@rahul_luthra Thank you, Rahul, this is probably the most extensive feedback we have gotten so far. Will talk to my team and discuss some of these points. I appreciate you taking the time!
Dave-Anthony Smith
There's not much to roast here Andrija, and that's very good. You nail the right points. 1. The messaging is very clear. As I enter the website, I know if your product is for me or not, without even scrolling. 2. CTAs are clear and in the right places. 3. Very clean navigation bar. 4. Highlights the features and use cases in simple language. 5. The use of animations is a smart move. It really helps me understand how the product works without even signing up. 6. Everything is skimmable and easy on the eyes. I do agree with @olenabomko though, the blog doesn't add much value to the homepage, as it is more industry-focused than product-focused. I'd also say replace it with social proof as soon as you can and move it higher up on the page. Leave the blog link in the navigation bar and if someone requires more insights, they go there. But overall, all the landing pages do an effective job of showcasing your product and speaking to your audience.
@olenabomko @pointae Thank you Dave, we are already discussing the blog part and we are yet to put testimonials even though we have some ready
You're website look amazing, it a very clean & neat design that create confidence. BTW we are live today, come support us :)
André J
Launching soon!
I think you need to communicate privacy security better. like 60% of the website is how hardcore you are on these things. Money is irreversible in crypto, so it matters way more than a reversible bank
@sentry_co Are you saying we should go 100%?
Mark Amouzgar
First of all, congrats on being the 2nd product of the day! Secondly, it looks great. If I were you, I would just add some customer testimonials.👍
Prem Saini
One recommendation I have is to provide the website a section devoted to case studies. This would be a fantastic method to present your work and show prospective customers your level of competence.