Roast our new website 🍗

Frank Sondors
2 replies
We released a brand new website a couple of weeks ago to prepare for our Product Hunt launch - salesforge dot ai Because our previous website wasn't up to scratch. I appreciate those who already gave me feedback in the community and I would love to gather some more thoughts on how could I best optimize it.

Replies

Evgeniy Kosjakov
Here are some things from my side: 1. The entire header has the "cursor: pointer", it may confuse the users. The "cursor: pointer" is usually used for links, buttons, etc. 2. I think the "Log in" button could be improved, it looks better with white background instead of transparent. This is just my opinion, but it doesn't feel right how the button intersects with the background grid. 3. The "Protect your email deliverability" section can still keep the "text-align: left" style, it looks good and will be easier to read comparing to "text-align: right" style. 4. The email in the footer can be made a "mailto:" link, so that the users can email you with one click.
Tanjir Rahman
Hi Frank, I am currently at salesforge dot ai, Website looks really good and super professional. I have few smaller improvement request to your website. I have sent you on your LinkedIn with screenshot.