Roast my landing page, I'll roast yours in return! 🔥

Olivier Côté
2 replies
Hi everybody! I know you all have lots of experience with websites, so I thought to utilize your expertise here to refine my landing page https://widgetbrew.com/?ph While I would love to hear your perspective on all aspects including design, I have concerns about the clarity of my message. So, I'm just asking for your feedback, primarily on the content.

Replies

Julien Zmiro
It looks really good congrats! I'm assuming your main target is people building websites for others right? (and not the actual "owner" of the website) - I love the 3 steps, I think it makes it super clear how it's going to work. - I'm not a huge fan of the "inset shadows" on all the elements but that's super subjective. - I think the main hero title is a tiny bit long. It's clear and that's the most important thing but I wonder if you could shorten it to something like "Code-free widgets for your clients' websites". - I would personally remove the "Back to top" widget, it feels a little bit out of place here and distracts from the main widget. Instead, I'd consider adding visuals for all the widgets listed in "Our widgets roadmap". Well done it's class!
Olivier Côté
@zmiro That's great feedback thank you so much! You are right own with the audience! At the moment, we try to target people with experience with building website.