🔥🔥 Roast my landing page 🔥🔥

Aleksandr V
13 replies
I just launched BizPlannerAI and I need your feedback on the landing page. Is it clear? What you don't like? Please roast it - bizplanner . ai

Replies

mapname
looks excellent, congrats with the launch, there is a typo at "rransportation and logistics" on click See more industries → you open two more rows and text above changes and html scrolls up, if you like work on that. I d find a common text above and either show all rows or open new rows below without scrolling up. Good luck!
Dave English
I own urban.ly domain name how about building this project together?
Philipp Jackson
Clean and clear landing, upvoted!
Simon Gurcke
Looks nice and clean! Love the demo video as well. Only two little things I notice: - I would consider renaming the menu item "Contacts" at the top to "Contact us" or something similar. - I'd make the casing in the animated title more consistent by either using title case or sentence case, not a mix. e.g. "Craft Your Business Plan With the Power of AI for Your Consultancy" or "Craft your business plan with the power of AI for your consultancy".
André J
Launching soon!
I would address biz plan pain points. The hardest part about creating a biz plan is research, distilling lots of data into something clear, and structuring it in an expected format.
Aleksandr V
@sentry_co Very good point! The research and the initial structure. That's basically what the service does
Mansi Trivedi
Looks clean and concise 👍🏻 Pricing comparison section looks dope👌🏻 Missing a strong CTA. 📍 Could def do something more with the features, 🎳 Also, do add some FAQs and numbers as well. ✉️ Hope that helps! :D
Aleksandr V
@mansi_trivedi1 Very good points, Mansi! Thank you With numbers it's a bit tricky for every project when you just start...
Luis Barcala
I work creating sales pages for SaaS startups, and I know how to build pages that convert cold paid traffic up to a 40% rates. All because I designed and tested a layout multiple times, collaborating with a copywriter who charges 20k per page. Let me give you some advice. To create a high-converting landing page, you need to have two things in place: 1). MESSAGING How you communicate your product is important. VERY important. Communicating your product goes way beyond features and benefits. You need a big idea. “But, I don’t buy ideas. I buy solutions to my problems.” Are you sure? Different companies will sell you various solutions to your problem, and you will end up buying the product that tells the most compelling story. We buy stories, which is the way ideas are conveyed (We also buy based on price, but that's a risky path to take because the winner ends up losing). That’s why you need what I like to call Layer 3 Communication. L1C = Features L2C = Benefits L3C = Big idea Every startup that succeeds owns a big concept or idea. Here three examples of successful companies and the ideas that made them thrive: • 13-month year (usemotion.com). • Employee success (atomicwork.com). • Authentic social media (BeReal.com). 2). SALES PAGE You need a new sales page. — “But I already have a page” — You need a second page. — “But my page was designed by…” — You need a second page. — “But my page is beautiful, what’s the problem?” — You need a new page. — “But me page cost me a lot of money” — You. Need. A. New. Page. I got it. You already have a beautiful website with a call to action, a bar menu, an about us page, etc. But that’s not a sales page. That’s your home page. If you want to run profitable paid ads (which is the best and most predictable way to acquire customers and scale your business) you need an exclusive page, designed for one thing: CONVERSION. At the end of the day your ad is your sales page. Your ads act as filters. Their function is to attract your ideal customer into your high-converting sales page. PRO TIP to make sure your landing page visitors understand your value proposition: HEADLINES. People won’t read your page in order and word by word. They will scan your site and they will do that by only reading your headlines. Ask yourself: “Will a complete stranger understand what I offer by only reading my headlines?” If headlines capture their attention, they will read the rest. PRO TIP 2: Avoid nonsense marketing like: “ The fastest and easiest way to get your business plan structure done.” The more specific, the better. With these two ideas you will avoid burning money on ads and archive KPIs that attract investors (in case you are interested). Ads can be profitable. But you need a big idea and a high-converting sales page. As I mentioned, I work generating sales pages for SaaS startups that convert cold paid traffic up to a 40% rates. I’ve helped startups go from 7k to 70k and raise series A thanks to this. Paid ads is the most predictable and scalable way to acquire customers and scale. People say that is too expensive, but not if you know how to do it. Hope this helped you! If you want my help with building your landing page, just let me know.