Roast my landing page

Tanzirul Huda
4 replies
Hello everyone, I built https://holoib.com and would like some help in understanding how to improve the landing page. Additionally, any feedback on the product itself would also be appreciated. Any opinion and feedback are most welcome :)

Replies

Daniel Hernandez
For me the landing is perfect, maybe include a demo for your landing page itself or an example app to show how it works and what could you build Btw I would to use it! I was thinking last week about a product like this
Avital Trifsik
I think it looks good and the structure is good but is not that interactive, with the first thing that comes to mind is the blurriness which may have a connotation of not so clear product.
Elena Kasyan
For technicians your page is very convenient, but the main part likes special effects I would try to become on: -logotype, -H1 text - animate, -add a video, -keep the short description, but animate it, and 2 buttons: -1- "Learn More" which will take you to the 2nd part of the existing page, - the second button is your "Get Started Free" button. And the color of the page for a wide audience to pick up more saturated.
Alireza Baensaf
Clean and nice landing but it needs some anitmation!