Roast my landing page

John Lins
12 replies
I just polished up my landing page (https://www.loyae.com). My goal is to make it clean and aesthetic without crazy colors/graphics while still accurately describing the product. I also want to make the launch prompt to be as enticing as possible. I'm not sure if I should explicitly state that no email/account is required, or should I let the users figure that out when they see the autoplayed video? I would love your input!

Replies

Laodis Menard
Biggest issue is the title, that doesn't convey anything (and bad for SEO) - rest is cool!
I love the simplicity. The primary copy "Introducing Loyae" could likely be better used to convey the user's achieved/desired state as a result of the tool. The secondary text is awesome though — IMO — since it substantiates any bold claim that you would make in the primary text! Nice work!
John Lins
@blake_whittington > The primary copy "Introducing Loyae" could likely be better Fixed! Thank you for that feedback!
Peyt Spencer Dewar
Beautiful menu! Is the auto play video supposed to work on a mobile browser? I just see a blank screen.
John Lins
@psd Hmm, what browser are you using? I wasn't aware this was an issue. Thanks!
Debajit Sarkar
Hello, Here is my feedback: (1) The headline is vague. Elaborate on that. What is Loyae? What does it do? Why should customer's care? (2) You need a strong CTA. (3) The landing page should answer several questions about Loyae like what kind of businesses it's for, and how it compares to other similar programs. Make sure to answer them on the landing page. Wishing you success. Best Regards, Debo
Jonas Schaller
-When i am reading your Title i dont understand what you are trying to sell me, it needs to be easy words so everyone knows what you are selling in only few words. -The Box where i put my Domain confusses me because it looks like a button thats not nice for my eyes. I would make the layout so i can put my domain and right to it is the button like this: https://dribbble.com/shots/14442... -The features should have less text and more images, me as user, i dont want to read all this i want to see, so make maybe some nice bogex with a one liner text and an image, i really love this feature kinda style where you have some boxes in a row: https://dribbble.com/shots/21222...
John Lins
@jonassc Thanks for the feedback! I just attempted to fix the first two points you made. Is that better? Regarding your other suggestions, I think I'm going to invest some time into making a nice visual animation--thanks for the idea!
Leif Andreas Rudlang
Hi! I have a few ideas for improving the above-fold design. I would consider improving the relationship between the domain input field and the action button that triggers it, perhaps by making them inline, and only breaking them to separate lines for very narrow screens. Example: Another idea would be add more spacing between the top-sub-header and the h1 to make it clear the actual sub-header is more connected to the h1, perhaps also remove some spacing between the h1 and the sub-header below it.