Review or Feedback for Your App

Amy Williamson
2 replies
Hi PH's, I am sure you must be aware of this stigma where you launch a new platform or app and you want to showcase some reviews from your users. But because it's new, it is very difficult to get one. Well, we all are founders here and we want to help each other :) So I am starting this new campaign together. Share your app and I will download it or use it online and write a genuine review for you to use it on your website or app. In return I want you to do the same :) And I am genuinely looking for authentic review. So I will not mind even if you give me 1 star or 5. It just has to be genuine :)

Replies

Kelly Storms
Or is it that people aren't giving reviews and after downloading Their apps? what we do, if your app is performing the way it should, or the way we hope it should when you launch It? If there are no bugs no glitches, we usually don't bring feedback, but what we do We give our best reviews. If there are bugs and we give feedback on them? they will usually find the source fix it and then we continue Or they just stop it all together. But we give reviews on everything that we are testing.
Kelly Storms
You serious? about the authentic review, does your app give review. I'm confused does your app give you a review if it's difficult to get one?