Remote or Office?

Lindsay Davis
202 replies
Where do you feel more productive: working from home or at the office?

Replies

Meadow Simmons
It's pretty classic for me - office!
Diane Hall
Haha, it's like choosing your fighter. Mine is remote
Remote (and nomadic :)). In a creative field, it helps to work in different environments with different stimuli and even different people to cross paths with. Being stuck working in either an office or just at home gets me thinking about Einstein's quote on "insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results".
Anna Starodub
It really depends on the job. If it involves chatting and brainstorming, I prefer the office for that face-to-face interaction. But when I need to focus, working from home is the way to go. Honestly, after COVID, I kind of missed the office vibe. Productivity? Well, it varies. Remote work can boost productivity and happiness, but the office gives structure and social perks. It's all about what suits you and your job best! 😄🏢🏡💼👍
Tadej Jevševar
@anna_starodub1 What if you could have the best of both worlds (real-time engagement, similar to being in an office, with all the benefits of remote work, such as no daily commuting)?
Tadej Jevševar
@anna_starodub1 Exactly 😊 We have been working on this for some time now. If you are interested, I would love to show it to you.
I will go for the Hybrid model. 😁
Lindsay Davis
@mehul_fanawala Great choice! The hybrid model provides the best of both worlds.
Salim Lunat
Launching soon!
Office for deep work, remote for shallow tasks!
George Burmistrov
Sometimes gotta go for remote, but office is the main go-to for me. It works better for the differentiation between work and personal life.
Curtis Herdon
Remote and nothing more!
Lucky Croissant
Some people thrive in a quiet home environment, while others prefer the structure and collaboration of an office. It often varies from person to person and the specific tasks they need to accomplish. Additionally, the ongoing global shift towards remote work has made it more common for people to have the flexibility to choose where they work, which can further impact productivity based on individual circumstances and work requirements.
Maria Dimitrova
I think both are needed. Hybrid is best in my opinion as there are times when you need to sit together, collaborate, brainstorm and discuss ideas in order to get the most out of your time but also to help you set clear expectations. It is a little like the world of AI vs Humans. Both are required for the best input and output i think.
John Alshaye Abelilla
For me it depends upon the situation. Like sometimes we consider the travel time from our home to office. If the travel is a bit time costly, some might consider the remote setup work or hybrid. For me if I have a choice I'll go for a hybrid. We also need a physical interaction with our colleagues.
Maria Anosova 🔥
A few years ago I would have answered office, but now home is equated to office and productivity in it is no worse - the main thing is to create the right environment and mindset).
Lindsay Davis
@maria_anosova Times are changing, right? Home sweet office!
Kate Ramakaieva
The third variant for the vote is needed - hybrid!
Lindsay Davis
@kate_ramakaieva you're absolutely right, I just forgot about that😄
Nico Spijker
Hybrid or fully remote + coworking space!