Reached GOLDEN Kitty πŸ₯‡status! Lit up a πŸ”₯ 51-day streak! Committing for a 365 Days around You! πŸ‘Š

ISTIAK AHMAD
45 replies
Hey PH Fam! πŸ™ After just two months here, I'm utterly grateful for the incredible vibes and positive energy. The Product Hunt space feels like home, a place where passion thrives and connections flourish. Back in 2017, I bid farewell to the chaos of traditional social media, and stepping into Product Hunt last month has been a revelation. No chaos, it's a network of motivated, like-minded individuals uplifting each other. Today, my heart is full of gratitude.. πŸ™Œ Thanks for the amazing vibes and connections. I'm making a commitment to share positivity and support for the next 365 days and beyond. Let's make this network even stronger! πŸ’ͺ If we haven't connected yet, let's change that. Find me everywhere, Find me across platforms, links in my bio. Looking forward to sharing this journey with you all! πŸ‘Š **If you ever want to chat or discuss anything, don't hesitate to reach out, I'm all ears and would love to have a conversation with you. 😊 P.S: I'm launching a podcast to give back to this amazing community. Planning to chat with incredible individuals here to share insights and boost our collective growth. If you're interested, drop a comment or hit me up anywhere. Let's connect! 🀝 #million$$heist 😎

Replies

Raihan Shezan
How did you manage to pull that big of a heist? 😁😁 Share your secrets please 🀩🀩🀩
@istiakahmad you have been one of the most active consistent people here! And you have a good heart! See you on our call tomorrow
ISTIAK AHMAD
@slimmy82 Thank you so much! Your kind words mean a lot. Looking forward to the meetup call tomorrow and more awesome interactions in the future. πŸ‘Š
Daisy Do
That's great Istiak! Let's connect on X and LinkedIn. X: https://twitter.com/doxiaoyu666
PRIYANKA MANDAL
Hey Istiak, congratulations on reaching golden kitty status and that impressive 51 day streak. The Product Hunt community is lucky to have such a vibrant member. 🀩 Looking forward to connecting and catching your podcast, let's make this network even stronger together. 😊
ISTIAK AHMAD
@priyankamandal Thank you so much Priyanka! your lovely congratulations mean a lot. Excited about connecting more and making the Product Hunt community even stronger together. Looking forward to having you on the podcast and sharing more great moments! πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—
PRIYANKA MANDAL
@istiakahmad Thank you Istiak. Your kind words brightened my day. Looking forward to being a part of your podcast and sharing more awesome moments.
Annie Chopra
YAY!!! Congratulations Istiak! I have seen you fervently supporting a lot of people in the community, and I am grateful to be acquainted with you. I can almost relate in relation to traditional social media. I work in digital marketing so I am continously working with social media, last month I decided I needed a break from my personal socials, there was so much hate it was truly starting to affect me. That's around the time I started to use PH and it's been a revelation of its own, the mindset and productivity on this platform is wildly different to anything I have previously experience and I have connected with so many people even on LinkedIn! I am glad you got this right before the end of the year! what a positively awesome way to start the year!
ISTIAK AHMAD
@annie_chopra Annie Thank you so much for the heartfelt congratulations! It's wonderful to hear about your positive experience on Product Hunt and the refreshing change from traditional social media. connecting with great people like you has been a highlight. Let's keep the bonding Annie ( : πŸ‘Š
Nick
Congrats Istiak, I'm trying not to break this current streak even though its so low 🀣
ISTIAK AHMAD
@reconcatlord Hey Nick, Thanks a bunch man! Streaks, big or small, it's the effort that counts, right? πŸ˜„ Keep the streak alive, and remember, even a low streak is a streak worth celebrating! πŸ‘Š
Aarushi
Launching soon!
Woah!! That's great, congratulations. πŸ₯³
ISTIAK AHMAD
@mahajan Thank you so much Sham, Your cheers mean a lot. Looking forward to sharing more milestones together on this journey. 😊
Barry Zheng
Reaching GOLDEN Kitty status in such a short time is a huge achievement, congratulations! Your commitment to being a positive force in the community for the next year is admirable. I'm curious about your podcast – will it feature stories of innovation, personal growth, or perhaps deep dives into tech trends? Can't wait to tune in!
ISTIAK AHMAD
@barryzheng568 Thank you so much Barry! Achieving GOLDEN Kitty feels fantastic. 😊 Absolutely, the podcast will dive into stories of innovation, personal growth, and deep tech trends. Excited to have you on the show. Lets keep in touch ( : πŸ‘Š
Alex Rodukov
Congratulations! 🌟🌟
Bearsthy
Congratulations Istiak! You've been very helpful to myself and lots of others in this community so the award is well deserved. We're grateful to be a part of your connections. Here's to an amazing year ahead!
ISTIAK AHMAD
@bearsthy Thank you so much Bearsthy, πŸ™Œ Your kind words mean a lot. It's been fantastic connecting with you and others in this community.
Mansi Trivedi
WOHOO! Do we have a name for the show yet?? Also, do we get a co host??
ISTIAK AHMAD
@mansi_trivedi1 Hey Mansi Yes, The Name is " million $$ Heist " . Do you like the name though? and yes, would love to have you on the show as well ( :
Richael Morio
Keep it fun and engaging: Find ways to make your journey enjoyable. Experiment with different learning methods, join online communities, or connect with like-minded individuals. Learning shouldn't feel like a chore, so find what keeps you excited and engaged.
ISTIAK AHMAD
@richael_morio absolutely Richael Learning is an adventure, and I'm all in for making it fun. Connecting with awesome folks, trying out new methods, and keeping the excitement alive. Let's turn this journey into a joyride. πŸ‘Š
Fitz Dupuy
Plan for the future: Set a new goal for your 365-day commitment. Perhaps aim for a specific skill level, project completion, or another milestone. Having a tangible target keeps you focused and motivated throughout the year.
ISTIAK AHMAD
@salman_afzal Great advice. setting a new goal for my 365-day commitment is a fantastic way to stay motivated and focused. excited to aim for specific milestones and make the most of this journey. Thanks for the guidance. πŸ‘Š
Simon Rosner
Congratulations on achieving Golden Kitty status and reaching a 51-day streak! That's an incredible accomplishment, and both milestones deserve a huge celebration!
ISTIAK AHMAD
@simon_rosner Thank you so much. It's been an exciting journey, and I'm grateful for the support. here's to celebrating milestones and many more days of positive connections ahead! πŸ™Œ
Jessica Ebden
Congratulations on reaching the GOLDEN Kitty status and maintaining a fantastic 51-day streak! Your commitment is inspiring.
ISTIAK AHMAD
@jessica_ebden Hey Jessica, Thank you so much. πŸ™ŒYour words mean a lot, and I'm thrilled to inspire and contribute to this amazing community. Let's keep the positive vibes going.
Steven Granata
Hey there! πŸš€ Your enthusiasm is contagious, and it's fantastic to hear about your positive experience on Product Hunt. The commitment to spreading positivity for the next 365 days is commendable! Best of luck with your podcast, #million$$heist! Looking forward to connecting and being part of this uplifting journey! πŸ‘ŠπŸ’¬
ISTIAK AHMAD
@steven_granata Thank you. πŸ™ Your encouragement fuels my enthusiasm. Let's connect and make this journey even more inspiring together. πŸ‘Š
Klaudia Bumgarner
YAY!!! Congratulations Istiak!
William seikh
WOHOO! Do we have a name for the show yet??