Rate my one liner :)

Victor Giurgiu
3 replies
Hey everyone, I have been trying to improve the conversion rates for my SaaS, so I noticed lots of people saying that the headliner can be crucial in that aspect My one liner: My startup: https://affistash.com Looking forward on what you think

Replies

Matt Harbord
I can't think of anything better right now, but feedback on that would be that the color of the heart doesn't work - maybe try it in theme blue. I'd also try it without the = sign "Where Affiliate Marketing meets AI 😍" "Affiliate Marketing + AI 😍" "Let AI turbocharge your Affiliate Marketing" (as you can see, I'd definitely capitalise the M of marketing too) Maybe try it with 🚀 too.
Hossein Yazdi
No, I don't think that's the right title you've chosen. Ideally, what's important is that the website title should "communicate clearly" the brand's most important feature and aspect, and not just be a fancy title. For branition.com, I first chose the title "Browse the best logos available for sale", however, later when I learned from Brian Dean, an SEO expert about choosing a website title the right way, I changed it to what it is currently.
Gal Moran
Could maybe hurt SEO? It's nice visually but also has kind of a childish vibe. Maybe try saying something about combining AM + AI to..