Quick question: what role does video play in your marketing strategy?

Oscar Matton
8 replies

Replies

Business Marketing with Nika
I think video is crucial. Things are to me more trustworthy.
Domas Sakavickas
I managed many clients' ad accounts, so I would say, in the last few years, it became a no1 thing. If you're not using videos, you start losing to your competitors from day one. As Nika mentioned below people are more likely to trust you that way. Especially, if they see real humans in it. That's why UGC creators are still popping. But the good thing about that is you don't need to put that much effort into it. People like real content, so don't waste tons of money on professional cameras, studios, etc. I mean it depends on the project you are working on, but in most cases simple is better. Good luck!
Kabir
@sakozzy I think this is great advice. I am very interested to tell my story about why I created ShowNotes and why I love it and use it daily. I think that's the message I would like to share. Thank you for reminding me about the importance of this type of video.
Ashley from Shadow
visual cues are necessary to hook in a good audience!
Bob WIlsey
to hook the audience
Gurkaran Singh
Video is a powerful tool that can humanize your brand, engage your audience, and boost conversions. Whether it's showcasing your product or sharing valuable insights, incorporating video into your marketing strategy can definitely take your brand to the next level! 📹 #videomarketing #branding #marketingstrategy
Ammu
storytelling through movement of visuals is what registers deeply, people tend to carry a lot more in their minds if the video is good