Quality or Quantity

Parıltı Erkan ✨
27 replies
Found a cool discussion topic elsewhere: In a year, would you rather try your hand at creating 12 different products or focus on mastering just 1?

Replies

quality always win...however, for the remaining part of the question, it is important to know more about details of that 1 product (eg. idea validated?)
@mehmet_yitmen1 you're right; there will be various parameters that affect this question. Let's assume it is not validated. Still, is it logical to invest time in building multiple products to take different shots at penetrating the market?
@parilti_erkan i will not call them products, but mvp experiements...that can be done for a few, not 12 i guess
Igor Lysenko
Of course, quality, the option with quantity has little chance of success.
@ixord Thanks, agree but sometimes I see some saas companies that create one product in one month and I am curious about the instinct motivation of it.
Elena Tsemirava
I prefer to focus on one project. Experience shows that this is the most effective option.
Kevin Moisch
Have read about this 12 months 12 products challenge, but most of them will fail. There will Be no time left for marketing, and you don’t have the time to optimize
Ruslan.D
if I would be able to make 12 projects in one year .. then i would)))
Jessica Ebden
It depends on the context, but generally, quality is often more important than quantity.
Kobe Hall
Dear, Quality always win because quality is often more important than quantity.
Tran Tien Quyet
The importance of quality versus quantity can vary depending on the specific situation or objective. There may be instances where quantity is prioritized, such as in mass production or when dealing with basic necessities. Conversely, quality may take precedence in areas where precision, craftsmanship, or user experience are crucial.
Charles
If the quality is not good enough than quantity doesn't matter...
Sabrina J. Garcia
i will build a single product focusing on mastering