πŸš€ Product Launch 🧨 Which stage do you find most challenging?

Deniz
3 replies
We would love to hear your experiences! Also, don't forget that Contentrain is there to make managing your content simpler at every stage of your product's journey(ads ended hereπŸ‘Ό). Launching a product involves winning over various groups, from early fans to the mainstream public. πŸ—³οΈ Poll: Which stage do you find most challenging?

Replies

Feyzan A.
I find "getting your product into the mainstream" more challenging, because once this stage is achieved, there will always be leavers and newcomers, and you won't need to worry about "keeping them" for the next stage, if you trust your product! :)
@etjecode Absolutely, reaching a mainstream audience is a key challenge many businesses face, particularly in the realm of innovative tech products where early adopters are often very different from the mainstream consumers. This leap from early adopters to the mainstream market is often referred to as "crossing the chasm," a term popularized by Geoffrey Moore in his book of the same name. Once your product does achieve mainstream adoption, it is indeed somewhat self-sustaining, as a constant cycle of leavers and newcomers can maintain a steady user base. However, it's still crucial to continue improving and innovating your product to keep up with shifting market trends and customer expectations. Indeed, if your product delivers high value and continually evolves to meet user needs, maintaining a robust and engaged user base becomes a more manageable task. At the end of the day, the focus should always be on creating genuine value for users - this is what attracts and keeps them. So, keep believing in your product, keep refining it, keep listening to your users, and the growth will follow! πŸš€
Sebastian Varga
So this one is really interesting for me. When I started as a freelance consultant 12 years ago, it took me forever to get my first client. Now I'm trying to use the productize approach to remove my time constraint. Just done building the website and honestly feeling quite overwhelmed what to do next. Of course reaching out to old customers is probably a good start, I guess