Poll - What is your main billing system for your business? (PayPal, Stripe, or Other)

Manfred Tijerino
5 replies
We just launched a data revenue platform/app that help you increase your MRR (a better alternative for Chartmogul, especially if you use PayPal). www.radixhaven.com

Replies

Oliyan Sacigyan
Currently using Stripe for our billing system. It offers a seamless and secure payment processing experience, and the integration capabilities are impressive. However, I recently stumbled upon a promising alternative that syncs seamlessly online backup billing for MSPs. We've just started testing it out, and so far, the results are promising. If you're considering a billing system, it's worth checking out. Excited to hear other perspectives and experiences with PayPal, Stripe, or any other systems you may be using.
Manfred Tijerino
I used both PayPal and Stripe...
Manoj Radhakrishnan
@manfred_tijerino How was your experience with both solutions? Which one would you recommend?
Manfred Tijerino
@manoj_radhakrishnan1 to be honest, I recommend both. But, if you product/service is international, meaning that you can receive payment around the world, then PayPal is a must. Stripe integration is so easy.
Evan Lewis
We use Stripe and Chargebee!