Podcast Recommendations for Startups

Taylor Neely
5 replies
As someone who's working on a startup and an avid podcast listener, I love listening to podcasts to learn about different aspects of startups. Some of my favorites are: - The Founders Journal (Super quick specific episodes) - Startup School (Great lessons from YCom) - How I Built This (Not necessarily startup related but I love listening to founders of huge companies talk about their beginnings) What are some of your favorite startup related podcasts? I would love to listen to some new creators!

Replies

Taylor Neely
If you'd like to discover new podcasts to recommend to a friend you can find them on LISN! We launched today, a platform that curates podcast clips into topic based conversations! Check it out and let us know what you think! :) https://www.producthunt.com/post...
Gurpinder Singh
You can listen to "Marketer of the month" podcast by Outgrow. It's a very informative podcast where they invite marketing geniuses behind big brands and you will get insights about their marketing strategies, what's working, some trends knowledge, etc. Must check it out!
Launching soon!
"How I Built This" is filled with high-quality interviews with founders and inventors discussing how they founded some of the world's most renowned and intriguing businesses.