Planning to launch our app very soon! ๐Ÿฅณ Need your support.

Vasudev Soni
78 replies
Hi dear members! ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป We are planning to launch our used products marketplace app very soon. ๐Ÿฅณ We have worked tirelessly on the development for the past few months and are excited about the launch.๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ Today, we want to get a brief idea of how many people are excited & are going to support us in this launch. ๐Ÿš€๐Ÿคฉ Feel free to post your excitement and recommendations in the comment.๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜ƒ Thanks a lot to everyone. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Replies

Megan Osting
Best of luck in advance๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿฅณ
Onion Torpedo
Excited for it. ๐Ÿ˜
V.n.v
Would love to try it out when launched.
Richard Gao
Do you have a website where we can see more info on it? There's already plenty of used products marketplaces, so I'm curious to see how this one breaks the mould. Good luck on your launch!
Vasudev Soni
@richard_gao2 Thank you. We are currently working on the website and will let you know when it is ready.
Vasudev Soni
@richard_gao2 Checkout our website for more details - www.bechdeapp.com
Micky Nguyen
Would love to support and upvote your project! I'm going to launch our project a little bit late in Feb 2023!
Micky Nguyen
@vasudevsoni Do you have website or more information about your project? Would love to know more about it!
Vasudev Soni
@mickynguyen Checkout our website for more details - www.bechdeapp.com
Micky Nguyen
Do you have website or more information about your project?
Vasudev Soni
@mickynguyen We are currently working on the website and will let you know when it is ready.
Vasudev Soni
@mickynguyen Checkout our website for more details - www.bechdeapp.com
ASHUTOSH DWIVEDI
Same here. Best of luck in advance :)
Tai Nguyen
Would love to support you man!
Vasudev Soni
@tai_nguyen_wz We don't have a waitlist. But we will let you know when we launch.
Vasudev Soni
@tai_nguyen_wz Checkout our website for more details - www.bechdeapp.com
Vivek P
Great.. Best of luck in advance
micha Prz
Cool ! Will happy to try it !
Jai Mittal
Amazing๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Vishal Godhwani from Brew Money
Hey Vasudev, excited about your launch. I have followed you on PH and will be on a lookout for your launch :)
Karthik Tatikonda
All the best Vasudev!! Shameless plug: I interview creators whose products ranked in the top 3 of the product hunt and decode their launch strategies. I think it will help you. If you're interested, let me know I will send you the link. it is free!!
Karthik Tatikonda
@vasudevsoni Here is the link for the interviews - https://thebigbanglaunch.substac.... Checkout them and let me knoe your thoughts.