Planning to Launch in the next week, What advice would you give me to best prepare for the launch?

Hamza Afzal Butt
5 replies

Replies

Max Maratovich
Find hunters as more as you can
Nick Anisimov
Add maximum activity in the first 4 hours after publication and check all links.
Dennis Zax
Launching this week as well! Very exciting period, trying my best to stay active in the community. If you're interested lets support each other, check out my platform for computer vision integration: https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
Divine Rivers
Ahead of the July 17th launch of our marketplace for sign-ups, my advice would be to do the hard stuff especially when you do not feel like it. Resist and limit procrastination and just start whatever it is that you are not great at. Embrace the challenge while getting comfortable with the uncomfortable. This ultimately drives growth, improvement, efficiency, development, and progression toward what you're looking to do Practically: Have a well-thought-out GTM theory you fill strongly about that you can execute and iterate until you formulate a GTM Strategy.
Kunal Mehta
To best prepare for your product launch, focus on creating a compelling and user-friendly platform, thoroughly test it for any bugs or issues, gather feedback from beta users, refine your marketing strategy, and ensure your support team is ready to handle any customer inquiries.