PH Community Help?

Paxshal
17 replies
Hello PH guys, We, at TrackR, are building a small, long-lasting smart device that would allow user to locate and track their child, pet, vehicle, parents or any item from within a close proximity of fewer centimeters to across the world. We are running a small user survey for this and would like to hear your honest response on the same. It should take less than a minute to respond the questions. Thanks in advance and Sincerely appreciated! Link to survey: https://forms.gle/MRtBcgUWtnGdQAQi8

Replies

Miriam Dorsett
Sounds cool! Would love to talk more with you about this Paxshal!
Paxshal
@miriamdorsett Thank you Miriam for your words. Happy to talk more with you on this anytime. Meanwhile, do you mind sharing your honest response on the survey? It should just take few seconds to fill - https://forms.gle/MRtBcgUWtnGdQAQi8 Thank you :)
It would be a very handy tool.
Aruna Chawla (she/her)
Filled it up. I think what you're building has a huge potential. I am a consumer behaviour research and have helped founders join the dots on data + insights. One advice: you should ask more qualitative questions. For example, for those who have a pet or a child — have you ever lost them, even for 5 minutes? Can you recount how you feel? This will help you understand their mental situation. The situation in each of these would be different. The solution or maybe just the way to market it as well would be totally different.
Paxshal
@arunachawla Thanks Aruna for your advice and positive comment. I focused more to understand on what % of users are willing to buy and use such device and also, what users do right now to deal with such situations. Moreover, I plan to keep it short and clear, such that, user don't spend much time filling out the survey and provide me with the needed info. I believe, asking user to type their experiences in the survey might lead to not responding further and go away from the form. Just a thought!
Erica Straub
✅ Excited to follow your journey. Sounds like something I would use!
Launching soon!
It is a much-needed tool for me as a working mother. I have filled out the survey form and looking forward to your product.
Vasileios Karvelis
My thoughts also added, wishing you all the best with your product!
Paxshal
@vasileioskarvelis Thank you Vasileios. Seems I don't see your response/thought on the survey. Would you mind filling the survey and submit again? Highly appreciated.
Sanghita Dey
Looks like a good cocept. Survey filled