Paying it forward to stop your agency woes!

Itay Forer
1 reply
Hey everyone! Agencies can help you get things done, allowing you to grow your company faster without slowing down to take on and train new staff. It gives you a better return and takes away the headache of implementation, allowing you to focus on making those important decisions. As an early-stage startup, you’ll have limited time/resources. You need to be patient when you’re hiring, especially to do things properly. Unfortunately, you don’t have the luxury of time. That’s where agencies can help. I was lucky enough to get a helping hand from some entrepreneurs, founders, and Y Combinator friends, and so today, I want to pay that forward. That’s why I wrote an article an article on the challenges of finding the right agency. But if you don’t want to read the full article and just want the referral, that’s fine too. I’ve created a simple form that you can fill out to provide me with a little information, and I will provide personal introductions to the best agency for you, so click here to access the form and get started. I hope this helps you with your startup journey, and feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions. I’ll be happy to help! - Itay

Replies

Ronak Kadhi
This is such a helpful article. Thank you for sharing!