Out of ideas for Xmas gifts... any tips & tricks? How do you deal with all of this?

Eileen Simons
4 replies
Now that Xmas is coming I have one week to buy or make gifts for my people (sister, parents, friends, etc). The stress is real... any tips & tricks? What do you do?

Replies

Veales
Christmas is a great time to show your loved ones how much you care. There are so many great gift ideas out there, from traditional presents like jewelry and clothing to more unique items like personalized mugs and photo frame https://www.fashioncapital.co.uk.... For something extra special, why not consider a wedding-themed gift? With wedding trends in 2023 looking to be more creative and unique than ever, you can find something truly special for your loved one.
Joan Mateo Duarte 🚀
If you have time make something intimate (picture frames, an object that has a meaning, etc), if you don't have time buy the normal things (clothing, decorations, etc) but add private messages attach to the gift.
Shon Paunan
I usually just do what I do best - cook their favorite dish :)
Rosegn Malixi
French press and ground coffee is my go-to. If they don't drink coffee, I'll replace it with tea