Opinions about PH + Crowdfunding campaign in 2023

Hi all! My makers and I are looking into launching a side-project and possibly turn it into a product. It will be an application of AI and human-generated content in the context of modern travelling. Do you think that - as of 2023 - platforms like Kickstarter and Indiegogo are still suitable for startups aiming to create a new mobile app? If the answer is "yes", what do you think is a good way of setting up both a PH launch and a Kickstarter campaign in such a way that you keep people engaged and still maintain a clear view of the roadmap ahead? I know this is a very general question (and I hope I'm not breaking any PH rules by asking this), but we're brainstorming on how to go about this and I thought the community here could help! Thanks in advance!

Replies

Victoria Mostova
As of 2023, Kickstarter and Indiegogo are still viable options for launching a startup, especially in the mobile app realm. To keep the community engaged, consider sharing sneak peeks of your app's features on Product Hunt, building anticipation. Meanwhile, structure your Kickstarter campaign with a compelling narrative, showcasing the unique blend of AI and human-generated content in your travel app. Here's a helpful link I found on crowdfunding app development to guide you through the process: https://www.cleveroad.com/blog/c....