One skill that you are most eager to learn or develop?

Neha
49 replies

Replies

Chirag Dodiya
Always wanted to learn and be better at learning a foreign language. Maybe French or Spanish.
Neha
@chirag_dodiya Nice! Only one mantra for that Dedication and consistent practice. This mantra always works😀
I wish I could illustrate or learn carpentry. There is something incredibly liberating and therapeutic about being able to create things with your own hands
Neha
@atik_hossain That's wonderful Atik! illustration and carpentry both offer unique avenues for creativity and self-expression.
Joe
Data Analytics! I would love to dig deep into this area and utilize data to make informed decisions
Apollon Latsoudis
@jc_mindverse Same here1 Always wanted to be able to gain insights from data. This explains perhaps why i am using visual based software mostly to compensate
Wiktoria Jaszcza
Fluent french. And you, Neha? :)
Neha
@w_j Nice WJ! Eager to learn effective public speaking skills and confidently address public questions with ease and satisfaction.
Divya
I want to learn to play an instrument
Neha
@divya14 which Instrument Divya?
Zoe Stetsenko
I'd like to pump up my technical skills... you know, to come up with the idea of a little app - I sat down and did it all myself in no time - both back and front😁
Neha
@zoia_stetsenko Ohh wow! It's impressive that you were able to develop both the back and front-end of an app on your own, I really want to see this app could you please share the link with me if its done?
Zoe Stetsenko
@neha_joshi8 I seem to have missed the key part - "I would..." in my answer, haha:) but alas, it's just a dream
Keston Neunie
@zoia_stetsenko that's very possible. I've just done that. Took quite a while, working on it around main work but if you really want to, it can be done
Dianne Adlawan
To learn any other language besides English and my local language. Multi-lingual people amazes me thats why I wish I've taken my French classes seriously back then. lol
Neha
@dianne_adlawan That's Good Dianne, Learning multiple languages can be a fulfilling and rewarding experience.
Arpan
Data analytics, really helpful these days!
amanah alfian
Story telling and convincing other about our idea. It's underrated skill but wouldn't ever be replaced by machine
Neha
@ammanahalfian Like it! The ability to tell a story and express ideas persuasively are always powerful skills that have a intense effect on human communication.
amanah alfian
@neha_joshi8 yess suree neha. It's endless learning, isn't?
Keston Neunie
I really want to learn how to properly launch products. I can make stuff but getting it in front of customers isn't always straight-forward
Neha
@neunie, By the time you will get expertise on that. Launching products effectively requires a combination of strategic planning, market research, and effective marketing techniques.
Keston Neunie
@neha_joshi8 I agree with you. Ideally it would have been good to work somewhere that I could learn the process or at least observe it in action. Maybe the next best thing is to partner with someone or hire someone who already must those expertise?
Louis Collins
Diving deep into blockchain tech for me. It's shaping up to be the next internet. Lots of potential in that space, especially with companies like Ethereum and Cardano leading the way.
Neha
@louiscollage Absolutely! Dive deep into blockchain technology can really open up a world of possibilities.
Roy Thomas
Machine learning's high on my list. Everyone from Google to small start-ups is integrating it into their digital strategies.
Gregory Long
Definitely empathetic communication. With CX moving to digital channels, getting that human touch right is crucial. Zappos, for example, does it brilliantly.
Andrea Clark
I'm very eager to learn how to swim :(
Neha
@andreac_44 That's fantastic.. have you ever tried to learn swimming?
Ivan Vorobyev
A very good skill that I think is effective is writing. It's great to be able to write beautifully, to state your thoughts beautifully, and to do it very intelligently. I think it can help a person in any situation. For example, one can write a competent essay that will help a person get a position or a position in a certain structure. I certainly do not have such a skill and now I can only hope that a business essay writing service will help me. But I try to develop this skill so that in the future I will not depend on anyone else.
Neha
@cjlab9ihih You are absolutely right! Writing is a valuable skill that can be beneficial in many different aspects of life.
Music production, piano and drawing
Neha
@johnberg, Oh that's Nice... what kind of music you like Canberk?
Sandhya Narayanan
I am eager to learn to play the violin fully - i started and never gave it enough time. Geoshred App is beautiful and it helps me renew my vigour to restart again :)
Neha
@sandhya_narayanan1 That's wonderful to hear! I will also try this app and experience how its work for me
Erin Freeman
Coding! I would love to dive into the basics and learn how I can use it to leverage my workflow.
Neha
@erin_at_pieces Nice! Learning coding can be a valuable skill that can enhance your workflow and open up new possibilities.
Jean Stewart
Playing instrument would be the skill I wanted to learn more.
Neha
@jeanstewie great 👍 which instrument jean?