On track for Product of the day - Launched Lottielab in public beta today. AMA

Andrew Ologunebi
4 replies
Hey, Just launched Lottielab in public beta today and been blown away by the support and overall reception on PH. Check out the launch here and feel free to upvote if you like the product: https://producthunt.com/posts/lo... We got a few questions ranging from how we prepared for launch to how we created the assets we used. Happy to answer any questions regarding launch you might have. Thanks and happy hunting/ launching!

Replies

Collins Donye
Hey Andrew, inspiring product you launched today! Congratulations, I upvoted earlier today and can't wait to try my hands on it. I'm quite curious about what steps you took in preparation for the launch today and regarding the assets used, where they all created using Lottielabs?
Andrew Ologunebi
@collins_donye Thanks and definitely let me know any feedback you have when you do! And great questions. I think it already nurturing a community of early users who helped us shape and love the product was pretty important here. They were our early believers and were happy to be the first to support us due to the value they've already gained from using the product. We also made sure to engage on PH for some time, get a little used to how it works and prepared all the assets we needed much ahead of time to ensure they were at a quality we were personally happy with. The example animation assets inside the video were all made with Lottielab, but putting together the whole video itself, as it's a more complex and longer piece, was better suited to a video editing tool like Premiere Pro and After Effects
Collins Donye
@drewosophy thanks for sharing this, I'd apply these insights to the side projects I have going on. Good luck with Lottielabs, you inspire us Designers to build and share with the world what we can do.
Julien Zmiro
Huge congrats on the launch Andrew! I really can't wait to try Lottielab on AskMore. I'm curious: Where did you go to reach out for upvotes outside of ProductHunt and your own user base?