On May 10th, our launch process starts! How did we prepare?

Tuğra Avcı
5 replies
Hello, Product Hunters, On May 10th, we will launch Roketfy. If you want to upvote us before writing at length, please leave a heart in the comment! 🧡 Our process and plan management is in the comments! 👇🏻

Replies

Tuğra Avcı
I must say that it was not an easy process! 👉🏻 Your goal should definitely be to build community, but you shouldn't be ruthless in doing so. Remember that your contacts are human beings because you have to be emotional and express yourself clearly when you make contact. To be honest, I took this into account in the beginning and I met brand new people and discovered potential business partners, it's amazing! 👉🏻 When choosing a Hunter, remember that you can benefit from their experience and community and take actions accordingly. 👉🏻 If possible, prepare a separate landing page on your website, remember that you will get a lot of traffic to your product on launch day. You should welcome the incoming traffic well and gain new potential customers. 👉🏻 Prepare your visuals and launch video in the best way possible. It is useful to watch Apple launch videos (😎) 👉🏻 As your launch date gets closer, remind your contacts. 👉🏻 Send emails about your launch to contacts in your existing newsletter. ⚡️ In short, creating a community is extremely important. Pay attention to this issue.
Hossein Yazdi
Thanks for sharing @tugraavci and congrats in advance on your upcoming launch! Wish you all the best! Btw, have you created the teaser page? If so, share the link so that I can follow your launch.
Vladimir Malyavko
What do you think? Does notifying on PH working or not? Should we pay attention to it before launch?