New year approaching folks!! What is ur 2023 goal?

Hanna Z
39 replies
New launch? 10x growth? Simply happiness in life? Let's share n connect! Mine: Launch of our 2 killer products❤️‍🔥

Replies

Vasudev Soni
To launch our new product. 📱 Very excited about it. 🤩
JOSHIN VARGHESE
Becoming a much skilled digital marketer
Vasudev Soni
@joshin_varghese I'm sure you will achieve that goal.
Micky Nguyen
I'm preparing our mobile game launch in Feb 2023! Hope to have a successful launch and have valuable feedback from anyone!
Ahmet Umut Günbak
Simply keep learning and developing in anything I do, I always aim to be able to add value to myself
Shushant Lakhyani
1. Get Fit 2. Be a creator with 10000+ followers on Linkedin, twitter, Instagram and youtube 3. Build my LinkedIn marketing agency 4. Build an info product to $1000 MRR
Sakshi Gahlawat
Becoming a much more skilled marketing analyst :)
Sanjay Somashekar
We underestimate what can be done in a year. My goal is to start building out a product of my own, and scaling it up!
Jerry
Launch our new version with cloud feature!
sowmya k s
To shine in digital marketing field!
GamerSeo
We plan to continue to develop dynamically.
Jones Yue
Receive the first bucket of money
Nancy Nishi
Launch a innovative product
Jason Andries
Professionally: - Have a killer launch on Product Hunt - Grow our subscriber base - Improving my digital marketing skills Personally: - Wasting less time on social media - Appreciating the small things more - Get back into meditating
Ivan Gribin
My 2023 goal is to continue developing and advancing AI technologies to enable more efficient, effective, and human-centered automation. I want to help people become more productive and efficient in work and everyday life by leveraging the power of AI. Additionally, I want to continue exploring new ways to use AI to solve complex problems and improve the quality of life for everyone!
@heruwim I LOVE ur goal John! Same here - there has been debates on AI but I strongly believe that it is and still will be one of the most powerful tools to empower human creativity and ideas instead of harming or replacing them. Good luck with ur new year!!
anas rajput
I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. Tavor 300 blk