New tools or apps from Product Hunt

Muhammad Anees
23 replies
In the spirit of productivity, what new tools or apps from Product Hunt have you incorporated into your daily routine, and how have they impacted your workflow?

Replies

Sherif Ayman
Check out this product for your Daily Email Management and let me know what do you think? Inpost.ai
I've recently come across a few great tools and apps on Product Hunt that have really made a difference in my daily routine.
Launching soon!
@rihab_zd I've just checked it out on Product Hunt, and it looks promising for enhancing productivity. The time tracking and work pattern features seem valuable.
Umair Zubair
Product Hunt is a platform where new products, tools, and apps are showcased and discussed, making it a great resource for discovering innovative solutions across various categories. Explore the "Today" section on the Product Hunt website or browse through specific categories to find the latest and most popular products. Additionally, you can follow Product Hunt on platforms like Twitter for real-time updates.
Max Girkins
I'll be launching Tatask here next week if that counts? 😉 It's completely changed how I think about building projects and organising my life.
Reid C
@mgirkins Same... When we launch DEX in a few weeks it will (hopefully) change how people message and build presentations
Launching soon!
@mgirkins That's fantastic news, Excited to explore Tatask next week.
Peter Henry
Bulk URL Opener. It wasn't launched here I guess. I read about it in the discussion.
Chad Carlson
Self promotion but only because www.bloks.app is all about a productive daily routine (at least for those who meet a lot of people). Bloks PH launch-2 is coming soon, and we love the feedback we got from our initial launch.
Launching soon!
@chad_carlson Great to hear about the upcoming Bloks PH launch-2! Excited to see how it enhances productivity in daily routines. Keep up the fantastic work!
Diksha Patro B
Kinda self-promotive but I hope it adds value - Ques.ai for content repurpose, custom Widget Bots and One-Click Landing Pages
Shivam Aggarwal
There is nothing yet :)