New to the community, any tips for me to do well in PH?

Replies

Minha Nadeem
When I joined PH back in December, I had no idea of how to use it. Later on, I just realised that I should treat it as a regular social media platform; interact, enagage, make friends, support them, help their launches, share meaningful discussions, participate and contribute valuable information in discussions etc.. That way, you'll have a sufficient following and a name for yourself among people here, so when your time comes for a launch, you'll have people here already backing you up!
HyunGun Jung
@mahad_kamran This is a great tip! Thank you for sharing Minha I'm also new to PH and its really helpful!
Nuno Reis
I agree, just treat like a community where you can share and ask questions. Share your knowledge, learn from others, and do it publicly and you will be doing just fine :) Welcome to Product Hunt! :D
Kseniya Avtukhovich
Welcome to the community! To do well in PH, I recommend being active and engaging with other members by commenting on posts and sharing your own content. It's also helpful to follow industry leaders and stay up-to-date with trends and news. Additionally, being respectful and contributing value to the community can go a long way in building relationships and establishing your reputation.
Peyt Spencer Dewar
Welcome! Just talk to people